○ HOSEOK'S ENDING ○

// AUTHOR-NIM POV //

"Where do you think you are going? You are mine, and you can't go anywhere without me."

You look at him and then turn around back facing him. You scared to look at him.

"Y/N-ssi..."

"What do you want..."

"I want you." He said with didn't hesitated not even a little bit. He's very confident this time, since he's a scaredy cat boy. *it's true though haha*

"Y/N..." he start walking to your way and your heart were beating like a hell right now.

"Do you love me?"

Of course i am, idiot...

You thought in your mind.

He holds your both hand and facing you with him. That's your Hoseok. You look at him into a eyes and feel like want to cry.

"Y/N-ah... i know that.... i'm bad with you when the first time we meet. But... i'm so sorry for that. I didn't mean it." He said while look at the floor.

"Hoseok-ah..."

He look at you.

"I love you..."

That words where's come out from your mouth, make him scream in his heart like a crazy. And you really mean it. Why not? You very love him so much too.

"W....what?"

"Did you deaf? I said I LOVE YOU..." You said and hug him. He hug you back with tightly.

"You... didn't mad at me?" He ask.

"Nope... i know the reason why you are being like that."

"Y/N! I love you!" He said excitedly. *imagine how he said in reality 😂*

"I didn't care about how you treat me. And now, you have a changed. You are too good for me. I didn't deserve you."

You smiled at him and kiss his cheeks. You can see his face is very red and burning.

"T...thanks... Y/N." He said and kiss your forehead. *awhh...*

"Do you like me?" You ask him.

"Nope... i don't like you... i hated you." He said and smirk. -_-

"Yah! You want to die? Fine... i hated you too..." you said and walk away.

"Yah! I'm just kidding! I love you so much!" He pulling your hands and kiss you in your lips. *omaigadd...*

Your eyes were wide for a second and you were kissing he back. It's so sweet and beautiful moment. Then he break a kiss.

"Come on..." This time, his face very serious.

"W...where?"

"Married..." he say and pull you running together with him.

"Yah!! Slow down! No need to be rushing!"

You two were running while laughing together.

"So sweet..." Yuna said while hidding in somewhere with Wanna One.

"Yeah... like us..." Seongwoo said.

"Yeah yeah yeah.... i want to buy some food." Woojin said and walk away.

AFTER 3 YEARS

"Y/n!!!" Hoseok yelling your name from the room. Then you were running out from your room and Hoseok were chased after you. He looks so wet.

"I will rapped you!" He yelling and you two were run around the living.

"Rapped me? Did you forget that we already being married?" You said while laughing and he catch you.

"Gotcha!" He hugs you so tight until you can't run again.

"Let me go!!"

"No! Until you got your punishment!" He said while bitting your ears.

"That's your fault!"

"My fault?! Yah! You're the one who pour the cold water towards me!"

"Yeah! And you're the one who didn't wake up! I told you today we must go to the boys!" You said while push him but failed.

"I don't care! Come here!" He pulls you to the bathroom and put you into the tabs which have a water.

"Yah! How dare you!" You yelled while try to get out from there.

"Hahaha!!! That's for you dis- ARGH!" You pulling him towards you and he was wet too. You look at each other for a while and then laughing together.

"You are so hot when getting wet." He smirk and stared at your body. You looking down to your body and founded that your clothes were showing your red bra. And now... you regret for wearing a white clothes.

"Shut up..." you said and try to stand up but he pulls you.

"No no no... you can't run away from me." He said while lick his lips.

"Stop it, hobie. It's shamless."

"But i don't..." he said and come closed to you.

"W..what the hell... y...yah! Don't come near me!" You try to get away from him.

"Aish... you keep turning me on, Y/n." He said while hold your hand and start to unbotton your clothes. Then you decide to not fight back. 'Cause you lazy. Of course!

"Remember this, Y/n. You are mine. No one can take you away from me." He starts to kissing your lips with psssion. You like his lips, it's sweet. Added with his behavior like this. It's romantic side of him.

He's your everything. Your hobie, your angel, your hope, your sunshine, your husband. He's yours. You always promise to yourself for take care of him no matter what happen to you. You love him very much. And...

"I love you, Jung Y/N."

"I love you too, Jung Hoseok."

□ [ THE END ] □