-4- party

// Y/N POV //

I just stare at the blackboard. I already know all of this. This time, my work is very different. I have go to school and hear about the shit. Before this, i just follow my owner and i never take care of a kids. I always protect the old man. Aish...

"Y/N... did you hear me? Answer this question..." the teacher said. Heh, did she called me? Then i stare at the blackboard. Ouh, it's math now. That's why i don't even understand what talk about. *lol*

"Negatife 5" i said.

"Wow... your are right Y/N... it's cool.. okey guys..." she continued the lesson.

~skip time~

"Hey new student! Wake up.... it' recess now..." a voice whisper to me. Then i wake up from the sleep and look at that person.

"What do you want bitch..." i ask.

"Let's go. It's recess time." He said. Then i glance at his nametag.

Woojin...

Then i stand up and walk away leave him behind. I walk to my locker and put my thing.

How can i asleep in the class huh?

I mumbled to myself.

// WOOJIN POV //

What the hell... she is so rude at all. Can she respect me? Aish. I never found the girl like her. She called me bitch? Ouh God. I swear one day i will take my shoes and put in her face.

Pretty but ruder one...

I whisper to myself. Did she even know who i am? I walk to the cafeteria and saw my gang with our fangirl, of course... I walk to them and tell them about that new student. Then they laugh at me. Aish...

// Y/N POV //

I buy a bread and milk in the cafeteria. Then i walk and search for empty place. Then i saw BTS with their fans. I search a near place and saw one student eating alone. It's a student in my class i guess. Then i walk to her.

"Can i sit here?" I ask her. She wear a glasses and ponytail his hair. She's look nice one. She nodded shyly and i sit down.

"Why you eating alone? Where is your friends?" I ask her while eat my bread. The sge turn yo me.

"I don't have a friends. They doesn't like me. Because i'm nerd." She said while looking down.

"Just that? That's not the strong reason at all. You are pretty at all..." i said while smile at her. Then i heard the girls student whisper to each other while looking at us.

"What... you want to die?" I said while give them the death glare.

"They whisper about me... not you... i'm so disgusted to them... you can go if you doesn't need to eat with me." She said.

"Stop being noinsense. I will be your friends..." i said while pull out my hand. Then she turn to me with 'seriously' face. I nodded and she take my hand with happily.

"Are you never care because i'm the nerd? You are the first one that who want to be my friend." She said while fix her glasses.

"What's the matter with the nerd? Don't judge by it's cover, my friend..." i said while chew my bread. The she smile.

"You know what? You are very beautiful person and kind..." she said. I just smile and we continued eating and chatting. She tell me about BTS. They are the famous boy in our school.