-7- flashback

Jeon Jungkook? Yeah why not?! He have many armys that crazy over him right?! Okey let's starting...
___________________________________
________________

// Y/N POV //
( 5 years ego)

"Y/N!!!" A girl voice yelled my names. Then i running to the downstairs and walk to that girl. It's... my sister.

"Why you not doing a dishes?!" She yelled.

"I... i'm... tired..." i said while looking down. Yeah, she have give me to many work. And she doesn't allowed me to go the school today.

"Enough! Now cleaning this house! I wanna go out. When i come back, make sure this house is cleaned." She said. Then i nodded and she walk out. I doing all the work in that house.

After 1 hours, i finish my work.

"Hello! I'm back my babe!!" A boy voice. That's my brother!

"Oppa!!" I shouted from the kitchen and run to him and hug.

"Awhh... did my sister miss me?" He ask while patted my hair. Then i nodded.

"Wait... did you don't go to school? I though you already go..." he said while looking at me. Then i pull back from the hug.

"I..i..."

"Is it dad and Dahyun? Wait.." he said.

"Dahyun!!!" He yelled.

"She's not here. Aish.. just let her be.." i said. Then he stare at my back.

"Did you... doing a cleaning?" He said.

"Oppa... it's doesn't matter. I can do it..."

Then the door burstly open. We saw Dahyun with the boys laughing happily. Then she realize my brother and silent herself.

"What are you doing..." my brother ask her. Then she look at me and give me a death glare.

"I... i just..."

"Go!!" He yelled to that boys. Then that boys leave. He turn to Dahyun.

"Where's dad?"

"He..."

"Upstairs?" He ask while cross his hand. Then she nodded.

"Why you tell Y/N to doing the homework? Why didn't you do it?!" He yelled. Dahyun give me a 'i will kill you later' face.

"Hey.. what happen here?" A old man walking downstairs. That's our dad...

"Appa!!" Dahyun run to him and hug him.

"Dad... why did you told Y/N to do a homework? She's still 12 years old!" Jaehwan yelled. I just hided behind him. Then my dad walk to us and pull me harshly.

"Did you tell him?!" He yelled to me and i shooked my head.

"No!! She doesn't tell me!" Jaehwan yelled and pull me back.

"Yah!! Why you just back up her?!"

"Because she's my sister!!" Jaehwan yelled.

"And Dahyun is your sister too!!" My dad yelled. Yeah, it's happen everyday... they will fight because of this...

"No... she's not my sister! She's a monster like you!!" Jaehwan yelled. Then my dad slap my brother.

"Oppa!!" I yelled. Then he signal to me that he's okey.

"Good... now, you hit your son huh? What a great father that we have, right Y/N?" Jaehwan said. I just silent myself. Yeah... great...

"Maybe one day you will kill me either..." he added and pull me walk upstairs. We enter his room and sit in the bed.