Last ending

That's me! Hehe! Love you!
________________________________
_________________

// AUTHOR-NIM POV //

After 3 years of living happily, something is still kept as a secret. However, you don't know and didn't expect this. And maybe you WILL never know about this.

-

Your bestfriend, Yuna. Walking across the road in the morning with a hush. She wants to go to work not far from her home.

"Aish... I'm late, I regret I didn't set my clock."

As she walked, her phone rang suddenly. She pulled out of her bag and read the name. Her heart pounded and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Come to my place."

"Er... but why? I'm late to go to work?"

"There's an important meeting than your work."

"Suddenly?"

"5 minutes from now." And that person ended the call.

"Damn it!" She scratches after looking at her clock.

"Why does she really bothering me lately?" She murmured as she ran towards the place she needed to meet with the woman.

Soon she had arrived at the place. It was like a long, abandoned building. If others people see it, they will not come in. Never i guess.

She entered into the building while taking her breath. After deep into her, she looked towards a big door. She walked towards it and pressed one button.

"Lee Yuna." She said toward a round object that looked like a speaker.

"Lee Yuna... access is identified. Please go in." One voice like a robot is playing.

Then she enters the crater full of black dressed men. They just bowed to her.

She walked up to the other door. Its design is very modern and attractive. She knocked and one voice paused.

"Come in..."

Then she took a deep breath once again and pushed the door.

"Finally you got it on time."

A woman said while sucking cigarettes.

"Why so suddenly? Something happens?"

She asked while sitting with the other staff. They only looked and bow looking at her sign as a welcome.

"Well... there's something I want to talk about." She said, gazing at her.

"What's up this time? I've done everything you want me to do. I'm tired."

"Don't be stubborn, Yuna. Do you know what your fate is if you didn't follow my instructions and we've been a 'cousin' for years. Do you want your dad to punish you again?"

"Aish... nothing at all. The important thing is I've done everything and our plans is success." Yuna said crossing her arms.

"Haha, I'm impressed with you, you're good at acting as a nerd, but you look ugly."

"How to do it? It's my job to fool people and I didn't expect think your sister will be my friend." She smirk with contentment.

"That's right, and we're all amazed that you've got the confidence of her, and believe in every word of yours, and consider you to be a good friend."

"I didn't think she was happy to be fooled by me, but I was lucky because she did not know who I was. If she know about me, probably sje will kill me too. I know her to much." She laughed nasty.

"Well, we're back to our topic. Now, we plan to take the BTS and Y/N family property."

"But how? I have not seen her for a long time. Well, she's been happy with her husband now."

"Our plans are easy, kill them and the treasure will be ours."

"You know the strength of Y/N, and 50 men can fall, including your dad. What else do we have?"

The girl chuckled and looked at Yuna.

"Don't worry, now I know her weakness."

"What is it?"

"Her son and husband."

"But how? We need a plan."

"It's just that we are sloppy of their home and kidnap her children and her husbands, then we threaten her to hand over her property and her life."

"Just do what you want. I'm just following." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, now, you need to be close to her again, and make sure she's suffering at the end. Got it?"

"Got it...

Dahyun. "

[THE END]

- - - - - - - - - -

HELLO GUYS. SOMEONE WERE ASK ME FOR DOING A BAD ENDING. ACTUALLY, A SAD ENDING. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT... HEHEHE I'M SORRY. AND FOR MY NEXT BOOK, SOME PEOPLE ASK ME FOR DO A FANTASY BOOK. I WILL THINK ABOUT IT 'CAUSE I'VE ALREADY DO IT ON YOUTUBE YOU CAN ASK ME FOR A LINK!