-28- The Black Dragon's Boss

// Y/N POV //

"Y/N... are you okey?" Jungkook ask me while we eating together at cafeteria. Now, TWICE didn't disturb them again and they didn't come today at school.

"Yeah... i'm okey."

"No you're not... just tell us. Why?" Jin said while stared at me.

I really not in the mood now. But they are my friends.

"It's about... yesterday."

"Y/N... don't thinking about that now. I know, he have his own reason." Namjoon said while bite a sandwich.

"But... he's my brother. He really made me disappointed with his attitude. Why is he able to do such a damned thing like that?" I said while looking at Yuna but... she just looking down.

"Patient, Y/N... mayb-"

"Hello my fellow sister..." a voice greeted in back.

Damn it... i know this voice.

"Ouh... hey... Jaehwan." Taehyung said without looking at him.

"Y/N... can i talk to you just for a moment?" He said while touch my shoulder.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands..." i said without turn to him.

"Come on..." he pull me away from there.

"Hey!! It's hurt!" He just pull me along with him and slammed me into the locker.

"Shit! What the hell?!"

"Shut up your mouth..." he said while grab my hand to the wall.

Seriously... he's not my brother anymore.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I said while glared at him.

"I...i'm sorry for yesterday. It's not like what you saw..."

"Ouh yeah?  And what is it?"

"Can you Calm down, Y/N..."

"You ask me for... calm down? Calm down for what after you saw your own brother with another girl in one room?! Without clothes?! With sweated?! Come on dude!!!! I'm maybe a small girl, but i'm not stupid like you!"

"Y/N... please. Don't tease my limit.."

"Tease you? Tch... what the drama... just go to the hell..."

"Y/N... i'm sorry. I'm very sorry... i still love you like my sister... i don't want to losing you again..."

"Losing me again? Heh... you already do it.." i said while push him. He just looking down.

"I can't believe that you can do like that. I thought you didn't same like them. But now, tch... i'm very disappointed with you."

"Y/N... please. I'm begging you... don't leave me again..." he said while holding my both hand.

"Sure... but with one condition." He raised his eyebrow.

"Leave them... leave that house... leave that family... and live with me."

"Tch..."

He release my hand and look at back.

"You think that... i can leave all of that? Imposibble. I don't want to..."

"Ouh yeah? And the reason is?"

"They have the luxury of living. It's impossible for me to leave it all for you." He said while smiled and then he gasp, realize for what he just said.