-24- the real truth?

HELLO GUYS! I WAS DO A WISH FOR SOMEONE! I THINK I WANT TO MAKE A NEW FANFIC! THAT'S A TRAILER ABOUT IT. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE IT!
________________________________
____________

"Boss!! Boss!!" The 2 guard running to that man.

"What..."

Crap... that brat again.

"Someone were beat us and breaking in here." One of them said while rubbed his head.

"What?! How can you let him come here?!" Dahyun said.

"We must run away from here..." that man said as they stand up from there and walk away. Shit... now what?

"I want to stay here. I want to see that face. How can that person dare to come here?" Jackson said while smoking.

"Fine. I will take care the boss." Dahyun said and run away.

"What's the clothes that person was wearing?" Bambam ask to the guard.

"Black..."

"Can you found that person?"

"N..no. That person was wear a mask."

Then yugyeom pull out the gun and shoot it to the air. All people in there were running away.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing?!" JB ask.

"Find the person that wearing a black clothes. Now!" Jackson said. Then they were searching around and start to looking for that person. Or would i said, me...

Then i began to running into the door but... the guard were stand there and watch they running. I can't go there... they must found me. I stop my way and turn around. I search a back door.

There!

I running into it and wear the mask. It's for the safety. They can't see my face if they collide with me.

"There!!"

// BAMBAM POV //

The people were running like a maniac and try to walk out. But, someone were run in the opposite directions.

"There!!"

That person turn to us and stop. I guess that person was boy.

"Catch him!" Jackson yelled and all of us were run to him. He didn't do anything and just stand there while cross his hand.

He didn't run away? Why?

"Stay there or... i will beat your ass."

Ouh god... i'm were wrong. It's that a girl?!

"Y...you... a girl?!"

"Then... what else that you expected from me?"

"Tch. Just... Who are you? What are you doing here? Why you broke into our club?" Jinyoung ask.

"Well... just for fun."

"Lie..." *caught in a lieeeeeeeee....sorry*

"Just said. Who are you?"

"Your nightmare."

"Heh?"

"Just let finish her now." Yugyeom said and walk to her. He was about to grab her hand but she pull it and tweeze it.

W..what?

"Yah! How dare you?!" JB try to punch her but she was knock him down first, just with one punch.