○ Jin's Ending ○

// AUTHOR-NIM POV //

"Where do you think you are going? You are mine, and you can't go anywhere without me."

You just subdue your head to the floor. You can't see his face because you are afraid if you make a stupid thing to him. Yes... You miss him so much. It's really hard to control it.

"W... what are you doing here. Don't block my path."

Then he holds your hand gently. His hands are cooler than you are. It's because you're in front of him. And he's ready.

"Y/N... I have something to tell you. I've been feeling this way for a long time."

You just intend to silence yourself. You did not feel like something in your chin. It's Jin's hand. When you've looked at him, he starts to smile. She watched your face calmly.

"I love you, Kim Y/N."

You get stuck, you can feel the time stops. Your heart starts to fast and you feel a butterfly in your stomach. Why do you feel like this? Because you love him. But you're afraid to recognize it.

"You can't love me, I'm not worthy of you, I'm just your personal bodyguard."

"But that was when you worked with us, and now you belong to me, nobody can snatch you from me, and you can't escape from me."

He pulled your hand towards him and in the twinkling of an eye, you were in his arms. It is very comfortable and warm. You don't want to end it and don't want to let go of him.

"I know you love me too, but you don't want to confess to me. Now you belong to me."

He said as his chin was on your head since you were still low. Then you hug him back and put your face to his chest. You smiled wide and hugged it tightly.

"Come on, my dear. Let's tell them we're going to get married."

You look at him in weirdly.

"So fast? Didn't we just start couple?"

"Yup, and I want you to get married quickly, I don't want to lose you. I don't want anyone to snatch you, and I'm can't wait to building a family with you."

You look at him with a smile because of his words. Then you both walk through the street and get out of school. Your friends just see both you with chuckles. They are very happy because you have a lover now.

□ AFTER 5 YEARS □

"Babe! Calm down!"

"You ask me for calm down?! Yah!! You're the who make it right?!"

There you are. With your lovely husband. Always fighting for a small matter. Your son just look at you two with his innocent eyes.

"Why you didn't pick up your clothes after you shower?!"

"Babe... that's a small matter. I'm sorry okey?" He walk to you slowly. Try calm down the little bear.

"Please... don't get mad. I love you..." he said and kiss your forehead.

"Fine then..." you said and hug him. It's always like this. After you both fighting with each other, he will lose with you.

You always mad at him it's not because you very mad. Actually, you do it because you love to see him persuade you. He's very lovely and sweet. He always cooked for you and your son.

"Don't be mad okey? You must take care for Joshua(your son) little brother." He stroked your stomach that were like a balloon. Yeah dude... you are pregnant for your second child and it's been for 5 month now.

"Okey honey. I will..."

"Babe... tonight, the boys will visited you. I will cooking for us tonight." He said while smiled.

"Uncles is coming?! Yeayy!!" Joshua yelling in happy. He's very love to see the boys. They always play with him. Yeah, they pretend that he is their sons too.

"Okey honey. I miss them too."

"Awhh... what about me?" He puted cutely.

"I'm not miss you... but i love you." You kiss him in the lips. It's a passion kissing. *eww... i know.*

"Come on honey. Let's go out for buying a ingredients."

You nodded and get your bag. He get ready for Joshua and you walk to the car.

You very love him so much. He take care of you with boys very kindly. He is your everything. Your life, your world, your chef, your husband, your doctor, your partner for fight. Everything. He work as a boss in one big company.

And you? You still being a bodyguard in your company but for now. You take a rest because you are pregnant.

"Babe... i think... after the baby come out, i want to make a twin." Jin said while driving. And that makes your face very very red.

"Y...yah! Just keep driving! Don't be nonsense."

"I tell you the truth, babe. I really want it." He wink at you.

"Shut up or i will kick you."

"Hahaha you are so adorable, babe. I like it when you angry."

"Whatever."

Well... it's you. A beast. Then you clingy into his arms and put your head into his shoulder.

"I love you, Kim Y/N."

"I love you too, Kim seokjin."

□ [ THE END ] □