Chapter 6

2 Years later..

"Weiyin , Weiyin wake up." I heard a voice calling me and i felt 4 fingers poking me

I slowly opened my eyes and what welcomed me was 4 gorgeously handsome guys. I smiled and nodded time flies so fast that I didn't even notice until today I have been stuck in this place for 2 years alot of things has happened. Things such as this system ,  the 4 creatures ,  me killing things , my bloodline , this host. After my transmigration My whole life has chnaged for the better I was now smiling alot and get to do what I want in life. I miss my old life before but I have to move on because life doesn't stop going forward for you.

I got up pushed the guys outside since I have to prepare for today since it's my first time leaving this place and going to the city! I'm so excited since I have been stuck in this place I haven't met a single human being but now everything has changed. These past 2 years have been both heaven and hell for me first my bloodline fully developed and encountered mutation 5 times I asked the system what was my bloodline at first but all the system said was at first it was a Siren and a somg bird but now the 4 creatures merged their bloodlines into me creating a bloodline that was never before seen so I would just call it Queen's bloodline since I'm a girl and the bloodline was merged by 5 emperor beasts and 1 awakened beast.Moving on my appearance made a drastic change from being a beauty that can cause a downfall of kingdom to a beauty that could cause a downfall of a Empire if not covered. At first it was uncomfortable since the 4 creatures would just stare at me dumbstruck for a good while so I bought a veil to cover my face from the system. And after that they we're back to their old self. I have been also training my flute skills and digested all the memories of Emperor Valir and Siren Queen Rebecca and now not only am I proficient in singing , playing the flute but also in my laws.

After an hour ..

I have now packed all my belongings and found the perfect attire to go to the city. When I got out I was welcomed with stares from little blue and he hugged and said.

" Weiyin you look as stunning as ever!" He said with a wink

I got out of his hug and pushed him and said.

"Little blue a girl and a boy shouldn't get intimate unless their a couple." I lectured little blue since he looks like a 18 year old teen now.

Little blue just pouted and took my things away. Little blue looks like cute when he does that I just smiled and pinched his cheeks lightly. Little blue turned around quickly and ran outside and I was left there standing confused about his behavior maybe little blue is still in his puberty. I laughed at his cute reaction and followed him out.

As I got out I was trapped by a pair of big warm hands I quickly looked up to see who it was and I saw Little Red's face very close to mine and I immediately pushed him and said.

" Little Red a guy and a girl should be intimate unless a couple how many times do I say this your a big boy now your not a baby anymore." I said

" Then would Weiyin want to be my wife?" Little Red said as he smiled

I went closer to him I removed my veil and smiled. As I got closer he took a step back I hooked my arms around his neck and I leaned closer as I leaned closer I noticed how red his face was and I quickly moved away and just laughed at his reaction and said.

" I won't tease you anymore." I said while and ran to little white since he's always obedient and well behaved.

Then I heard a loud bang I quickly turned around saw half the forest on fire. I quickly used my water laws to take care of it and out of nowhere I saw Little Red very angry as he took the lead. The whole trip was fun as always. After 3 days of travel we have reached our destination I was so excited that I took little red's hand  and took him to the gate.

" Stop! Please pay 1 Spirit stone to enter." Guard 1  said.

I forgot that I didn't have any money with me so I quickly took little red's hand and dragged him out of the line I quickly bought a hanky from the system and layed it on the ground. I sit down and played one of my favorite songs as I played my flute it was so silent that you could hear a pin drop in the middle of my playing I stopped and continued to sing the song. After I finished it was so silent and then I heard someone exclaim

" Look someone just got enlightement from hearing her sing!" Someone said out loud

Then I heard a series of explosions from people's breakthrough and exclamations because of what happened people immediately went to me and showered me with spirit stones and some asked me to play 1 more song but  before they could get near me the boys stood in front forming a barrier to stop people from getting near me I smiled and bowed to them and said.

" thank you for being a great audience." I said  while smiling

--------

Tell me what you think 🤣 I'm new to this but please enjoy :)