Chapter 31

As little white kissed the Weiyin an intense green light appeared and all 9999 statues moved and bowed down to Weiyin and said.

"LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS!"
"MAY THE HEAVENS AND ALL OF CREATION BOW DOWN TO HER!"

BOOOOOM!!

The green light expanded and covered the whole city. Little white smiled as he saw Weiyin float reaching the center of the city and behind her was Queen Cresel and on her forehead was the Pandora Star it was shining grately as it slowly removed itself from her and went to Weiyin. Weiyin then transformed into the Goddes of Life when her 2 wings transformed into 12 and it was releasing Green colored lights as it flapped and the crown moved aboved her head and merged with her new form.

All citizens saw her above and bowed to her presence as if they saw the person who created them Queen Cresel. Slowly a figure made out of green energy appeared beside her. An intense suction of energy enveloped the area and little white appeared. He then said

"Weiyin im back.." Weiyin heard him and she opened her eyes. When she saw little white her eyes got teary as she hugged the man.  Little white then teleported them into the temple as she received the holy scripture that Queen Cresel made for the next master of Pandoras' Star.

"Weiyin accept it, this is what my mother left for you." He said as he smiled as he motioned her to receive the scripture.

Weiyin then walked towards the scripture and when she touched it all the statues floated aswell as the scripture and formed a book named "laws of chaos and creation" the pandora star became hot and removed itself from her forehead and merged with the book. The book flashed an intense light and merged with her and imported millions of information that caused Weiyin to almost faint from the overload of memories and information. Within her soul a small bud formed and grown reaching 1 inch 1 leaf radiating intense life force.

"Host! Congratulations for receiving the blessing of Queen Cresel and achieving the final form of the Goddess Of Life and Creation."  The system said.

1 x Queen Cresels memories and experience
1 x Goddess of life and creation title.

I faced little white and smiled.

"Master!" Gadhi suddenly said as he pulled me close to him and wrapped his muscular arms around me.

Little white frowned at what he saw and glared at Gadhi and said.

"Who are you?" As he said this his aura was slowly getting stronger and he released his killing intent that enveloped the whole city.

Bang! Numerous sounds of kneeling resounded around the city aswell as Gadhi who was now half kneeling as he tried to resists his aura.

"Enough" I said as I disperse his aura and said.

"He is my new contracted monster Gadhi." I said as I help Gadhi up and pulled little white near us.

"Now say sorry both of you." I said seriously

"Hmmp!" Both of them looked away and Gadhi returned into my spirit space while little white puffed his cheeks and hugged me.

I hugged him back and said.

"How are you guys? What happened after Tian Li took me away?" Little white turned serious and released killing intent as he remembered what happened.

"After you were taken me and the other went back home and trained like mad men for 1 year under the time space with 1:10 ratio each of our family provided. And birdy used his space laws to trace the path where that bastard teleported you. And blue dog traced your scent to the where you are wrapped in a coccon. And we fought an extremely dangerous 12 tailed fox where me and the other were seriously injured while the fox lost 3 of his tails and 1/4 of its soul is damaged.  We hid in seclusion to recuperate then suddenly I was summoned into this world. " I was furious of what I heard and slapped little white hard he flew 15 meters away and cough out blood.

"How could you harm you're new brother?!" I quickly called the system and bought a supreme soul healing elixer and 7th grade healing pills asked the system to transfer it to Fleu.