Chapter 25

2 months later~~~

After killing so many monster The system adviced me to purchase a blood fiend aura manual to control my killing intent. I agreed since it might harm the people around me when my killing intent is present. Through out this 2 months I have killed almost all the beasts and turned their 4 leaders into my pets. The leader of the sky Aros A sky violet blue snake with silver wings that spans of thousands of meters , The leader of the mountains Gathi a large black bull with blue flames that could even turn metal into ashes , The Lord of the north Snik a beautiful snow fairy that could turn a empire into a snowland, The Lord of the south Kyls a golden panther that radiates 4 colored lightning. These four monster who are feared by many are now 4 small creatures that looks so cute!!!!

But now after the fight their territories can't be used anymore since it is now completely destroyed.

"Master, Is something troubling you?" Asked Gathi who looks like a regular bull who just reached it's adulthood.

"It's nothing Gathi." I smiled at him as I gave it a hug for showing his concern.

I still remember the day when I first fought this guy it was so intense that I almost lost my life. 

Flashback~~~

After grinding for 5 days I was lead to a beautiful mountain range that forms like a bridge to the heavens as it reaches a higher state. I stood their for about two-three hours as I admired it's beauty, I didn't even noticed that I actually entered a state of enlightenment.

When I woke up it was already night time. And I saw a blue meteor crashed on a mountain followed by a loud roar from the snake like figure.

"It looks like you got weaker Gathi." The snake said as it summons a 2 large tornados at the flaming figure.

"Did you actually think that you could easily defeat me? Me? A Heavenly Blazing Azure Bull with pure blood. If I wasn't ambushed by you and Klys that wicked panther then both of you would be dead by now!" The flaming bull said as it's aura and power got multipied by several fold.

"HOST! EMERGENCY MISSION! CONQUER THE LAND OF THE FORSAKEN AND UNITE IT'S FORCES BY UNITING ALL OF THE LORDS GOVERNING THE LAND! Reward : unknown  , Failure : death.  Good luck host!" The system said

Oh great! Now I have to get involved and fix this land. I could feel another bunch of headaches would occur in the future....

I activated Goddess of Life mode..

"Weiyin.." I heard little whites' voice as he gave me a hug

I quickly turned around and said

"Ho—" I saw him smiling revealing that perfect dimple and he was slowly fading..

A tear dropped from my eyes as I saw him disappear as if he would never come back.. I wiped that tear and tighten my resolve to unite this world. I would go back to my world and find them..

As my tear fell it merged with the earth and beautiful white flower sprouted. I stared at it for a while and a sudden realization happened to me and the sound of heavenly laws echoed and heavenly light was bestowed upon me. My life and nature laws has reached a hier tier and I'm one step closer to a stronger and perfect life law.

When I opened my eyes I saw the bull and the snake was looking at me with a dumbstruck expression. I just returned it with a smile and slowly walking towards then and releasing my aura of life. Their faces immediately revealed fear as I slowly engulfed them with my killing intent. This intent is not ordinary at all it was merged with my killing intent and fiend god battle intent that could damage the souls of my opponent if they are weaker. If they are stronger or at the same strength as me their power would be reduced by 10%.

I teleported at their direction and said,

"Serve or die?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice and radiated my killing intent. Their faces quickly went pale but said

"You have to earn our loyalty first." The bull said seriously and not back out so did the snake as it realeased it's aura. Their actions made me smile as their response made them worthy of their bloodline and labeld as forsakens.