Chapter 13

"TIAN LI GET OUT THIS INSTANT AND KNEEL FOR FORGIVENESS IMMEDIATELY! OR I WILL TAKE THAT DOG LIFE OF YOURS!" A loud angery shout of an old man echoed through out the manor.

"TIAN LI GET OUT THIS INSTANT AND KNEEL FOR FORGIVENESS IMMEDIATELY! OR I WILL TAKE THAT DOG LIFE OF YOURS!" Another shout was heard suddenly the room tempreture went cold and I looked at Tian Li he was releasing a huge amount of killing intent that made me shiver. I took hold of his hand and I said

"I will take responsibility"I looked at his eyes with resolution and I quickly stormed out of the room but before I can take a step I was trapped by a pair of big warm hands and I could feel Tian Li's hot breath on my neck which made my face red as a tomato. I quickly tried to push him away when he said.

"Don't just let me hug you one more time." He said with a sad smile as tears we're about to flow down he suddenly turned around wiped his face and replaced with it a cold resolute expression as if he wasn't feeling any fear at all and he suddenly vanished.

I was stunned for a while as his sad expression and when I saw his eyes my heart melted as if I want to comfort him but I hesitated when I saw his back slowly disappering infront of me I quickly tried to pull him but when I was about to reach him he suddenly disappered. I suddenly felt my work shatter, my legs felt weak I felt at loss as if I lost something important in my life , something I couldn't live without.  And my memories of of my previous life rewindes again I saw how I was single for 30 years and time suddenly passes as I saw my previous self old , alone , and sad. My heart felt like being crushed I quickly composed myself and cleared my thoughts.

"System I have decided to use Black Jaws." I said seriously

" host are you sure you have decided? Once black jaws is used you can never turn back from the asura path. Host are you sure of this?" A cold voice sounded with a hint of hesitation

" I am." I said the. Everything went blank.

Tian Li PoV

"TIAN LI GET OUT THIS INSTANT AND KNEEL FOR FORGIVENESS IMMEDIATELY! OR I WILL TAKE THAT DOG LIFE OF YOURS!" The old man shouted.

I hugged the woman I love one more time and turned around I hate myself for showing her a moment of my weakness I know we just met but I couldn't let go of her again. After losing her before drived me crazy in this lifetime I Tian Li will never look at another woman ever and I would only love her just like my previous life time..

I quickly teleported outside and faced the old man that's shaking from anger.

"Tian Li your finally showing yourself. Tell me what happened to my daughter and give me a reason on why should I not kill you." He said icily and filled with killing intent. I just stared at him as if I'm looking at a fool and released my aura a peak awakened. The oldman looked shocked for a second and released his early pre celestial power

I quickly used my fire and light laws to summon rays a merge of fire and light pillar. The old man summoned his water laws and made a mirror shaped shield that reflected the attack.

"Not bad old man" i said smugly and summoned Black death. Black death is a obsidian colored long sword that's 1.8 meters filled with blood red runes floating around it. The oldman summoned his spear and clashed with me. After 50 exchanges the old man summoned a giant waterdragon that dived at me.

"Light and dark laws fuse!" I shouted and a summoned a giant gate filled with black and white laws. It absorbed the water dragon and I reflected it back at the old man. A loud explosion was heard!

BOOM!!

Dust filled the air and the old man laughed maniacally and his aura started to get stronger until it reached Late Pre celestial he quickly flied above. He unleashed his aura and it supressed me I tried to activate my laws to move myself but it was too late when I looked up his spear was already half an inch away from my eye brows I closed my eyes and waited for my death and regretand anger filled me that I wasn't able to protect my wife and the image of Weiyin floated on my mind as she smiled seeing her happy made me happy for one last time..

"What do you think your doing?" A extremely cold voice sounded.

——#

After awakend

Awakend early mid late and peak

Pre celestial ""

Celestial ""

Stairs building - mortal - earth - heaven - divine - legend

Palace building-  ""

Ascencsion- ""

Divine - ""