Chapter 29

"Granny let me guide you to the kingdom of Gaia." Gadhi said as he smirked. I really wanna hit him with this cane when I saw that smirk. I just nodded since we have to act like he is my grandson.

"Sure, sunnyboy." I said while emphasizing the word "boy". I swear I could see how veins are appearing on his head and on his arms as he smiled at me. I wonder how his people would react when they found at that their leader is actually being called sunnyboy. I just smirked at his response as we neared the gates.

"Halt, 30 low level spirit stones per beast." The old humanoid beetle said as he stared at me.

I could hear the grunt of Gadhi as he saw the stare of the old humanoid. I just stared at him with with confusion as I dont understand why he did that. I stab the stick on his feet for him at stop glaring at the guard.

"I dont have enough spirit stones.." I said dejectedly and turned around and walked away . I want to test something then I heard the old humanoid said.

"Wait!" He said. I turned to him in confusion as I said.

"What is it?" I asked

"If you don't have any I could lend you some but are you available this evening?" The old humanoid said as he scratched the back of his said with a faint blush. I was stunned for a while but just nodded and acting like a maiden even if I looked like an old lady.

Gadhi can't stand it anymore and pulled me behind him and said.

"Stay away from her." He said with a face full of anger and jealousy. I tried to hold my laughter and said.

"There there sonnyboy I'm sure this fine gentleman would treat me right." I said as I Winked at the old man making him blush more and the people shouting in support. Gadhi stared at me with his handsome face and anger and jealousy was evident as he said.

"No." In a very cold voice. I shivered at that sight and just paid the old man with 60 low level spirit stones as I quickly pulled Gadhi out of the situation. It felt like he was about to squash the poor guard if I would continue fooling around. From a far I heard the old man said.

"Wait! What's your name?" He said anxiously as he tried to make his voice louder. I just waved at him and said.

"Call me Sen." I smiled as I pulled Gadhi and waved good bye at him with my stick.

I then looked at Gadhi and asked.

"What was that all about?" I glared at him and wacked his head with a cane.

"Ouch! That stick isn't a normal stick even heaven class monsters would get hurt if used properly."he said as he glared at him and I just snorted and continued to walk away while acting like a pitiful grandma. I actually like being a grandma people don't judge me and I can walk without people staring at me with disgusting faces. As I enjoyed my stroll Gadhi suddenly said.

"We should go visit the temple of gaia." He suggested I agree instantly as I was curious on who is this Gaia they are referring to. As we walked to the temple Gadhi pointed different places with great scenery. They call it 7 wonders of Gaia where when Gaia was proclaiming his love for his master he created 7 beautiful arts made with the power of nature. Each art is more beautiful than the other each art has a meaning and forming 7 reasons why he fell in love. I felt emotional as I listend to his story. The story started with a woman named Cresel she was a banished princess of the jade emperor. She was banished from the jade kingdom because her mother was just a maid named Adora a beauty that could even seduce the emperor with just a smile a soul full of innocence and due to that the emperor fell in love with her. The main wife Fresl was full of jelousy and was furious when she heard that her husband emperor Sai actually got the maid pregnant. She then made plans that could destroy the image of her mom and tha enraged the emperor he then thrown her mother into the prisoners dungeon where her mother was disfigured her as she thrown and where she was raped then killed mercilesly. Cresel was heart broken and wept for 7 whole months and what accompanied her was what her mother gave her before she died. Then her mothers face was bleeding as she was bleeding everywhere and full lf bruises and bite marks all over her body. Her throat was turning purple then her mom vomited black blood as she said.

"This is my life treasure. Before and until now this helped me reached godhood its called "pandoras' star" the evil queen wanted to get this when she found out that I possess this. This star can grant you one wish that your heart desires. Remember this star only belongs to the purest of hearts. Don't let hatred corrupt you and blind you from what is happening to you. Promise me that you would be the same little girl that I raised until she reached 16 years old. My beloved cre—.." hee mother coughed more blood as her hand fell and laid there lifelessly. Cresel hugged her mother as she wept for days and weeks until it turned into months. During the whole time the star was slowly starting to glow brighter. Until she heard her mother said.

"My beloved cresel..."

"