Chapter 16

"Hmp! Serves you right for hurting whats mine!" I turned around and ran to Tian Li.

Beep!

"Advance to SS rank, congratulations host due to the power of asura another form of energy can be used to your disposal. The power of asura could be gained through continuous slaughter."the system said.

Beep!

Asura Energy Lvl2 ( MAX LvL ???)

10,000 Contribution points gained!

Energy gained multiplied by 10!

Song of heaven can be now upgraded!

Asura mode unlocked!

Beep!

Slaughter points unlocked !

Slaughter shop unlocked!

Arena mode unlocked!

War Field unlocked!
.........

I quickly went to Tian Li but when I got there his face pale as blood flooded his robe and I tried to help him sit when Tian Li was coughing tons of blood. My heart felt like it was being squished I quickly bought a bottle of sacred water but was notified by the system.

"Host buy this would not only consume all your points but also purchase all the stocks we have in our storage I advice you to think this through." I quickly agreed without any hesitation and bought the bottle of sacred water. I feed him 10 drops of the 13 drops available but he rejected it and just held my hand and said.

"Enough, I'm ok don't worry about me ok wife? I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to protect you I wish I could spend this life time with you but could you promise me one thing in our next life please be my official life. I reget not meeting you so soon." chuckled as if he was mocking himself and said " In my past life I regret not meeting you officialy but helped you in the darkness I was afraid but seeing you now atleast I was able to hold you in my arms even for a few days."he said slowly went up to me and kissed me on the lips I could taste the blood on his mouth and I kissed him back then he let go as he gave a sad smile as he coughed more blood making his face paler and his eyes started to close slowly when his eyes closed a tear drop fell resembling all of his regrets in his past and in this life time.

"No.. No... don't sleep ok?  I promise to marry you now ok? Don't leave me.." my last words choked me and tears fell. I don't really know what is happening , why am I shedding tears for someone I just met is this really me? For the past 32 years of living I never felt attraction to the opposite sex but when I met him it felt like my frozen heart melted. A thought flashed through my mind when my mom once said.

Flashback~~

"Wei wei when you get older you will meet a man who will love you for the rest of your life." My mother said while smiling as she stroke my head.

"But Mom I don't want to marry I just want to be you and daddies little girl , daddy said that boys with take me away from you."I said angrily with sadness filled me because of the thought of leaving mommy and daddy.

"Honey even if your married your still out little girl." She said as he hugged me.

"But mom how will I know if that boy is the one for me." I said while looking at my mom

"Honey you would know if that man is the person you are looking for if you felt that special sweetness in your heart. Remember this well my little Wei Wei my favorite author once said." "There is only one person for you in this lifetime it would depend on you if you are going to treasure that person well, you would never know when that person is going to come maybe at the age of 20? 30? 40? We don't know when just remember there is no person destined to be alone it is just you chose to be alone for the rest of your life." She said and I just nodded at her and said.

"I will mommy." I said while hugging my mom.

—- end of flash back—

I stroked his face while saying

"Maybe you are the person destined to be with me and I failed to face all the challenges that we supposed to endure together. I'm sorry.." I said while crying as I hugged his lifeless body.

—————-

- Love

"Loving someone may seem dangerous
but being with you seemed perfect
Anger flooded me when we first met
I wish I could bring time back ,
back to the place where I'm at peace
But now my heart is broken to pieces,
You left without a proper good bye
But loving you is something I wont regret
Maybe on our next lifetime we could be happy
I wish time would rewind so I could see you again
But I guess that would never happen,
Maybe on my next life my love
Two of us wont be apart
I looked upon the stars
They shine so bright reminding me of your smile
Reminding me back to the that day
to the moment when we first.. met..."

End—

My moms favorite poet said  these words which made her cry  and now I echoed throught my head as I remembered this encounter once again a tear drop from my eyes as I recalled that day. I guess a happy ending is not for me.

—————————

Was the free writing poem good? 🙊😂🤣 i just made that I hope it could pass your standards 🙊