Chapter 21

"Young miss! Young miss! Wait!" The old Qilin said as he transformed into an tall old man with golden eyes brows and bald head.

I turned around and glared at him and said.

"What do you want?" I said while slowly releasing my killing intent. I'm still pissed off because of the fact that these weird looking monsters destroyed my valley. He paled and quickly asked for forgiveness.

"Young miss please forgive this old man, I would just want to know your name and invite you to our sacred grounds as a thanks for saving this old man." The old man said as he kneeled down as he begged.

My head hurts because of the following events that might occur. I just shook my head and and told him.

"Visit me after 2 months then we will talk." I turned around and tossed a feather at him.

"That feather will signal you when's the right time has come. Now leave." I said coldly and returned to my hut.

"System how do I bring back the life of this valley?" I asked as I also thinked of a way to solve it.

"Host you could compose a song for this kind of issue." The system said.

Produce a song? That's too hard I only encountered heaven's song through a sudden enlightenment. It's not like you could force one that would be impossible. I just sat on the middle of my now destroyed valley and took and deep breath. I emptied my mind and felt the energy around me. I almost got backlash from chaotic energy around this valley. I'm so pissed of because those 2 idiot beasts destroyed the balance of this place. I just let out a deep sigh and sang heavens song hopefully I could restore it or better yet make a new valley.

Hmmmhmmmm~~ ( series of humming) (and think of a beautiful song that you want to listen to and just enjoy it think that this mc is you and just enjoy the song this is what she's feeling :) )

After the song was finished I tried to feel the energies on my surrounding and I also made numerous precautions incase the energy is still too violent. When I felt the energy I was so surprised because the wind ,earth and life energy around me is too abundant and they slowly went to the ground and the wind energy went into my body.

Beep!

"Natures' call has been created!"

Beep!

"Natures' call leveled up to level2"

Beep!

"The creator of the life law has approved of you! Congratulations Host you have now High Compatibility of with life and nature energies!"

Beep!

"Abundant Life Qi has been created in the hosts body would the host want to modify youe body technique to merge with the life qi?" The system said

I immediately agreed to the systems offer and waited for the merging to finish.

"Host , the system has detected 2 sacred rank beasts of the peak celestial rank due to the host killing enemies above her by more than 5 realms the exp earned was multiplied by 10!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!
.......

"Host has now reached the realm X, Host please try to check the slaughter shop and arena for you to be exposed in a better environment."

I agreed to the systems advice and activated arena mode.

Beep!!

A series of deafning shouts could be heard as loud explosions we're happening all over the place.

A loud explosion just happened beside me That blew me 20 meters away. I coughed blood as I look at the bastard that threw me off. I activated killers tune and my all over strength was multiplied by 2 and it would get stronger as I slaughter more and more. I activated Asura mode on and was surprised me was that my hair changed and my whole body but my armor didn't appear. I had no choice but to improvise so I created a air compressed armor and each attack I received a small sharp pressurized air would slice the attacker.  The power of this small pressurized air can't be belittled since just a small air could slice even space if pressured enough.

When the clouds cleared up 2 ladies appeared  and a man was following behind them.

Lady1 " master could I take her for my underground experiments?" She said as she crazily drooled as if she was in intense pleasure of torturing someone.

Lady2 " you better hit me hard enough for me to feel good or else you would just be bones left once I'm done with you." She said as she wiggled her big bobies and licked her lips.

"Ladies ladies calm down , little doll do you want to be part of my doll collection?  Your skin , your eyes, everything about you is so perfect just thinking of keeping you could already make me go crazy!!" He said as his eyes turned red and  charged at me!

I just let our a small smile.. and activated Asura Tactics.

............"........."...........".........

The next chapters would be all kick ass action :D