Chapter 32

[Access denied host doesn't have enough strength to send items through the void.]

"What should I do to increase my strength, I need to send this to flu." I said

[Host is adviced to increase her strength to reach core formation.]

"Fine.." i said and released a deep sigh.

[familiar heavenly angelous sheep went into a long hibernation due to it's coming evolution.]

"I felt no pain or regret for slapping little white for what he did, but why am I feeling guilty for doing that if only I could speak to him before he hibernated." I turned around as I saw Gadhi on the floor. I quickly ran to him and check him body it's a good thing I dispersed that pressure or the whole city would sink. Gadhi was slowly getting better as I transfered him to my spirit world that I got during the fusion.

I departed from this place as moved to my hut as I decorated the place with flowers and trees. I quickly transformed some of my qi into liquid and dilluted it with water. I watered the whole area and placed my hand into the earth as I reformed the land turning it into a sacred place. With my understanding of wind and earth I made a formation consisting of 9 layers around the area. 9th being the weakest 2nd being the most dangerous while 1st is the core and where my hut is located. Each layer has a formation designed to kill and trap people.

"Perfect.." I smiled as I went into my hut,

I activated the time formation inside the hut and set it to 100:1 and i spend 1 month inside just to finish the whole book and 1 month to understand its essence. After 2 months inside I went out and check my harvests but what surprised me was the land was filled with a really strong life energy that just breathing around the area can purify the soul and body.
I checked the plants that I planted and saw flower fairies. They looked like babies with wings.

I activated my GoF (Goddess of Life) form and went near the flower fairies. All of them got excited and bowed to me as they glowed with golden light and they merged together to form one being a Flower Fairy Queen.  The Queen circled around me and transformed into a beautiful flower crown and merged with my body.

[A foreign energy wants to merge with host. Would the host want to confirm the merge? Yes/No]

"I agree"

Suddenly I was wrapped by a huge flower and felt like I was hugged by nature at the same time being one with it. I just closed me eyes and let the merge finish.

After 3 days and 3 nights the huge flower slowly bloomed and a extremely beauty woman come out of it. She worn a beautiful white dress adorned with flowers and leaves and her arms and legs had stems of plants that had flowers. Behind her was bluish white fairy wings. She looked like the Queen of Nature every movement she makes flowers bloomed and the natural laws seemed to bow down to her presence.

As she walked out she noticed 2 presences in front of her. One was Gadhi and the other one was the Golden Qilin that she saved before.

"Senior Congratulations on your awakening."

I just nodded and mildly smiled.

"Master Gadhi has been waiting for you." He said as he kneel before me with his head bowed. 

"Rise" i said and faced the Qilin  and said.

Gadhi was bowing his head as if he was depressed. During that encounter Gadhi felt so weak that he felt unworthy of his master so he swore in the heart that he would get stronger until he reach the apex.

"Let's go."

He nodded immediately and lead the way. As I was following him I noticed 3 little girls filled with bruises and blood was being chased by the  5 members of the Qilin clan. I frowned by what I saw and faced the old man.

"Senior those 3 are half breeds, their parent was a member of our clan and eloped with a stranger possessing black phoenix blood. They're shunned by the people for possessing impure blood and was sentenced to death or exile."The old Qilin said with a grim face.

"Meimei, MinMin even if we die today always remember that I'll always love you." The eldest said as she hugged her siblings. The eldest was Yin Wenxue a peerless beauty the could destroy cities. The twins were really cute and has distinctive hairstyles that helps you spot the difference between them. The MeiMei had her hair into a bun while MinMin had her hair loose.

"Sister don't go! Don't go! Please!!" The twins said in unison as tears like beads fell.

The eldest sibling was also crying as he let go of her sibling and said

"Run" as she smiled weakly.  She pushed her sibling away and faced the 5 men that was chasing them.  

"Yue'er just surrender and be my concubine. I promise I'll be good to you." The leader said seductively with his eyes filled with lust. The leader was the typical arrogant young master that's spoiled rotten by his parents.The other four was salivating over her body as they said. "Brother you promise you would let us play with her after you're done right." ( a/n men like this should die👿👿)

"Sure but first let me have the first taste." The young master said as he went near her.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me and my sisters  or face the consequences." The eldest said as she released all of her power mid pre celestial rank. The young master paled as he saw her rank. He was only early pre celestial and he just got a breakthrough.  The eldest. Transformed into a flaming black phoenix filled with golden lines all other her body and a 5 inch crown on her head. Suddenly the phoenix coughed black blood  as she fell and transformed back to herself. She slowly stood weakly and said. "You cowards! shameless men! Since you can't defeat me you resulted to poison!" She coughed more and got paler by the second. The young master and his men transformed into golden Qilin and charged at her once they noticed that the poison was starting to take effect.

"B1tch did you really think we would charge at you with out a plan?!" The young master smiled coldly as he went near her and held her neck.  The twins saw what was happening and they ran to their sister to help her but they were too weak to help.  The were slapped away by the young masters subordinates. MeiMei hit the wall hard and coughed out blood. Seeing this Wenxue was outraged and struggled even more from the mans grip. MinMin crawled near her sister as she kept on shaking her and calling her name.

"MeiMei!! MeiMei!! Wake up." MinMin said as she cried hoarsely. Wenxue was also crying as she struggled and screamed "Heavens please help us!!" As if that was her only ray of hope as light was slowly fading from her surroundings. Suddenly MinMin who was crying started to flare with purple flame and a phantom of a giant phoenix covered with purple flame with a 10 inch crown over it's head and shriek. Glaring coldly at the pursuers and said. "Lowly dirty blooded Qilins actually dared to harm my descendants." It then raised it's head facing Weiyin and bowed then said "Your Majesty i ask for your help today, the purple phoenix clan will be indebt to you in the future. I'm afraid I can't get out from seclusion as I am in a critical stage. I beg of your help." It said and transformed as a token made from exquisite purple jade that radiates primordial purple flame.

"Deal."  I smiled weakly and I waved my hand and aided the evolution of MinMin. I also reconstructed her body aswell as did perfect awakening of her bloodline. Then I went to cure the wounds of MeiMei her body suddenly surges with extreme heat and everything around her was being burnt except MinMin. Then a silhouette of a giant flaming phoenix with a crown that reached 10 inches appeared behind her and said the same words the purple phoenix said and offered its exquisite orange red jade token thats flaming with primordial sun flames.

"Deal." I said at first I was only aiming to cure her but since fate has ties us together let me help you aswell.  I boosted her evolution and reconstructed her body aswell as awaken 100% of her phoenix bloodline.

Then I faced the 5 men. "It's your turn." I said coldly as i went near them.  I summoned my staff and slammed it at the ground.  Hundreds of vines filled with thorns and poison covered them. The young master let go of Wenxue and I caught her and levitated her behind me. "I beg of you! Let us go! I'm sorry! My father is the Grand Elder of the Golden Qilin Clan he will not let you go if you kill me!! AHHHH!!!"  The thorns suddenly swallowed him then buried them underground.  The Old man suddenly paled and said. "Senior that was young master Gao his father is at the stairs building mortal rank. With 100 stairs soon breaking into earth rank." I then glanced at him and said.

"So?"