Chapter Eleven: Cinnamon

The moaning from the room down the hall was so loud that I was forced to turn up the volume on the radio where some song from The Weeknd was playing.

It was my first day as a Lush girl so now I had access to the second floor dressing room. However, the second floor was also where the Lush class took their special clients for some "one-on-one" time.

"Why is this music so loud?" Charlotte and Skyler came into the dressing room with their ears plugged by their fingers.

"Sorry." I turned the volume down and Ruby's voice echoed.

"Fuck me harder daddy!" We heard her shriek from down the hall.

"Ah, that's why." Skyler laughed and sat on the purple velvet couch. "You look cute." I turned to the full body mirror and frowned at my overly exposed body. The black bralette and teal metallic skirt made me look like a slutty mermaid. I had to look this way though if I wanted more money and freedom.

To be fair, I had the most clothes on in the room. Charlotte had just finished with Anthony and wore only a sheer pink robe with fur slippers. Skyler wasn't part of the Lush class but might as well have been with only a silver bra set under a black kimono.

"Thanks." I took a deep breath. "So I just go downstairs and walk around?"

"Exactly, but stay near the stage, that's where the noveau rich guys sit because they're new to money and want to be see spending it." Charlotte said with a shrug. "Also, don't let anyone order you around like a wet girl." She moved a strand of hair from my face and smiled. "Get some confidence in you and make some money."

Thus, with Charlotte's encouraging words and advice, I descended the stairs in uncomfortable heels and made my way to the front of the club where the elevated stage displayed the Thursday ensemble of amateur strippers grinding their hips to some lyricless beat.

Lush was packed tonight especially since Thursday's were when drink specials were endless. But no one came for the drinks. Clients could nurse a vodka cranberry for five dollars all night and still end up spending two hundred in one hour. They wanted us in their lonely dismal lives and that's all they cared about.

"Hey you!" I heard a voice call. I looked around but couldn't locate the voice until he said, "you with the great ass." His gutteral laugh disgusted me and I noticed his hand wave above his head at a round table full of five other men. Two Lush girls accompanied them.

"Yes?" I said, not use to being spoken to in that manner.

"Get me and my friends another round, would ya." He winked then finished his glass of clear liquid.

"I'm not a wet girl." I rolled my eyes. This was what Charlotte had warned me about and I could tell it would be frustrating.

"Really?" He furrowed his brows. I scoffed and tried to walk away but he caught my skirt by the ends and tugged me back. "Where you going?"

"If you need a shot girl I can get one for-"

"Never mind a shot girl." He turned to his friends. "Someone call over that bitch with the small tits." He patted his lap indicating that he wanted me to sit on it. I almost gagged but I was forced to comply and take a seat.

"I've never seen you before baby." He whispered in my ear, caressing my back.

"I'm new." I partially lied.

"Fresh meat." He chuckled. "I'm bored of the girls here but you, you're different."

"You think so?" I asked knowing exactly what he meant. We all were the same appearance wise: skinny and scantly clad. However, my personality differed greatly.