2

One thing I hated about airports, they're so busy. People rushing here, rushing there. I liked peace and simplicity, not madness and chaos. I studied the people around me. It was your typical airport setting. The business man and woman constantly checking their expensive watches in sleek business suits, the backpackers who had no idea where they were, the family complete with screaming toddlers, and that one solo flyer who looked bored. Just like me.

Finding my way through the maze of different hallways and levels, and double and triple reading numerous signs I finally made my way to my airlines baggage claim. I had never flown to Melbourne before, only travelled by the spirit, so it was safe to say that Tullamarine was a complete maze to me. I looked for the person who was suppose to be greeting me and connecting me with the rest of my colleagues as such for the next six weeks, as I was informed there would be a person waiting so I wasn't completely lost and alone in this whole ideal.

My eyes fell on a short buff looking man in all black, holding up a sign with my initials on it. Hesitantly, I walked over to him unsure if he was actually waiting for me or not. I mean, there could be others on the flight with the same initials as me. His eyes widened as he saw me, I guess he is waiting for me.

"Caiety?" He asked, looking behind me. I turned my head over my shoulder to see what he was looking at, but all I saw were other passengers from my flight. He cleared his throat.

"Yes I'm Caitey" I replied smiling, trying to make this whole situation less awkward.

He nodded, "excellent, well we'll grab your bags then head over to the arena so you can get use to your surrounds and possibly meet some of your future patients, then later get you to your hotel. Good?" He asked but he had already walked towards the conveyer belt before I had a chance to answer. Great. Is it going to be like this the whole time?

I joined my nameless guide and waited for my bags to come down. Thankfully they were one of the first ones down. I just wanted to get to the hotel already and be alone. "These two are mine with the purple ribbon" I said to him as the bows on the handles came closer. He just nodded and grabbed the suitcase and bag before he started walking to the exit.

I sat in the backseat of an SUV whilst my nameless escort sat in the passenger whilst and older looking driver drove in silence. It was awkward and uncomfortable silence. I felt so out of place, I knew I should have just said I didn't want to go. I leaned my head against the tinted windows and watched as the city flew past us. Trams, skyescrapers, and sex shops that were open until 1am for all your sexy needs. Lovely. It wasn't long before we arrived through a back entrance of the arena. WWE posters were everywhere, all over everything. I recognised the Rollins guy as his face was on the banner near the entrance. He was shirtless and his hair slicked back, wet, and curly at the ends. He was different. To be honest, I hoped that I never had to give medical assistance to Braun Strowman, one wrong move and my ankle would be where my head once was. That's the feeling I got anyway.

We stopped outside a roller door and the nameless guided got out and opened my door. The roller door opened and we walked through what looked like an even bigger just with less lighting maze than the airport. Crates littered nearly every single corner of the hallway, cords and cables scattered all over the floor. This place was an OH&S nightmare. He lead me though the maze to a door with a piece of paper stick to it that read
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE:
NURSE

Wow, I get my own sign. I feel privileged over the smallest things. Even just a piece of paper with my job printed on it meant a lot.
"This is where you'll be. The room will change every venue, but you'll always be near the men and women's locker rooms" he started, opening the door to what would be my own mini hospital. There were two made hospital beds on each side of the room, with draws and cupboards fill of medial supplies and a sink in the middle of the wall between the beds. Near the door was a small table set up as desk with pens and charts.