14

I woke up in Colby's arms feeling lighter, and almost a new person. This whole experience could have been just what I needed. It's crazy how my emotions have been all over the place. Happy, sad, confused, in love, depressed, alone, hurt. My life had truely become a whirlwind. We were nearly half way though the tour, which also meant half way though my time left with Colby. This week hasn't been the best so I was trying to start today with a positive attitude and out look for the next four weeks. Key word trying.

Today was the second smackdown of the tour. Then days of interview and signings and a couple of days off before setting off to the next city to do it all over again. I can actually look back on my original plan after meeting the shield and laugh. I was certain that I was going to avoid Colby at all costs. Now he knows my deepest darkest secrets. Even though I did try and avoid him. Reminiscing was certainly something like I liked to do. I often thought back to the very beginning of this journey. Laying in bed I would just run over conversations in the treatment room between Colby and I. Every moment was precious to me, and I loved to re live it.

I stared out the balcony window, holding the towel right around me. The sky was grey. It was going to rain. I was preparing for Colby and I's fourth date, although I would technically count it as our third. I don't really count discussing why I tried to beak up with him over dinner as a date. Colby was already dressed and ready but had something important to discuss with Roman and Dean. Who knew what he was up too.

I was kind of annoyed with the weather. If it was at all possible to be annoyed with the weather conditions. I had a planned to wear a beautiful dress I had bought on my mini shopping trip in Melbourne, but would be ridiculous in this weather. Instead, I ditched the dress for black ripped jeans with a white tee shirt tucked in and a denim jacket. I just prayed that it was a casual date. Although turning up to a 5 star restaurant in ripped jeans and converses would be funny to see. I had changed and was finishing my make up and hair when Colby returned to our hotel room.

"You nearly ready babe?" He called, followed by the noises of him rustling through his suitcase.

Walking out of the bathroom, I watched as he pulled on a black hoodie to match with no surprise, his black tee shirt and black jeans. "Yeah I'm ready" I softly spoke, startling him a little.

He turned with a small jump to face me, giving me a pouty smirk. "Took you long enough" he said, grabbing his wallet and phone.

I faked offence and crossed my arms. "Well I'm not going anywhere with you now" I said, looking away from him.

Colby followed with the playfulness by pouting and whining. "Oh come on babe, you know I'm sorry." He dragged out the y and embraced me whilst giving his best puppy face.

I playfully rolled my eyes and smacked his arm, "Come on you little poodle, have you know, I have a job to attend to in a few hours" I grabbed my bag and waited by the door for Colby.

He shrugged, "smackdown can wait."

After numerous arguments with the driver on directions, even though Colby isn't Australian and had no idea where he was going, we finally arrived at the destination of our date.
The beach house.
Colby had taken me to a half water park half amusement park and didn't bring swimmers.

Shield logic.

"Umm Colby" I said.

He turned to look at me, "Yes babe?" He asked, still glaring at the driver.

"We're at a water park, with no bathers" I looked at him in disbelief.

"I know but this looked more fun than mega fun!" He pauses and re ran than sentence over in his head, realising how confusing it sounded. "Instead of a bunch of trampolines we can play the games and stuff!" He reasoned before getting out of the car and opening my door.