33

Ever since ziggler tried to kidnap me, I didn't want to go the arena. It had been a week since the incident, but I still refused to go. I didn't feel safe, not even in Colby's arms. I had this sick feeling somewhere that Colby knew about his plan. He was adamant to keep me in the dressing room and wouldn't tell me why. But would Colby put me in that danger? And put the life of his unborn child at risk? All this stress in the past week can't have been good for the baby. I haven't been sick since that day, something isn't right.

"C" Colby breathed out, trying to keep his cool. Apparently my wanting of not wanting to attend raw was some of a inconvenience to him. I didn't know why I was needed, the boys barely got bad enough hits to justify keeping me around. But after last week, I would do anything to avoid going. Colby didn't see it as that much of a big deal, but I didn't think he realised what this stress could do to me and the baby.

"Nothing will happen, I promise" he tried to reason, taking his eyes off the road to look at me. Right now, Colby's promises meant nothing. What would have happened if he did get me? It didn't seem to play on Colby's mind as much as it does mine.

"For christ's sakes, he wasn't going to do anything to you and  didn't get to you so I don't see what the problem is!" Colby had completely lost it, speeding up as he changed lanes.

"Whatever Colby" I whispered. Colby and I needed time apart. The whole week he was angry because I was upset over the whole incident. It may have meant nothing to Colby, but to me it terrified me.

"You weren't like this before we got married" he scoffed, pulling into the car park of the arena. I sighed and leant my head back against the car seat and sighed as he got out, slamming the door.

Another slam followed as he shut the boot, wheeling his bags into the arena, leaving me in my thoughts. Colby was changing, and I didn't like who he was becoming. He was nasty, and careless. I jumped slightly as the door opened. I breathed a sigh of relief as Jon's head popped in. Ever since last Monday I hadn't heard from the boys. Joe hadn't even messaged me to ask how I was going.

"Let's get you inside" Jon smiled at my sympathetically. I took my time getting out of the car as Jon retrieved my one medical bag from the boot. We walked in silence into the arena. Jon had a look of pain on his face, like there was something he wanted to tell me.

"Jon" I said, unable to keep my silence. I wouldn't get an answer but it would give me the cue I needed. Jon looked down at me to continue.

"Did Colby know that it was going to happen and that's why he wanted me to stay in the locker room?"

Jon immediately stopped walking and froze. He quickly regained himself and kept walking, "of course not" he mumbled, opening the locker room door for me.

I avoided Colby's gaze as I laid on the couch, knowing I had my answer. I couldn't believe him. After Jon's silent confession, I couldn't be in the same room as him. I stood and walked to the door where Joe interrupted my departure.

"Where you going?" He asked me with raised eyebrows and a confused look.

I shrugged, still avoiding Colby. "I'm hungry" I said simply before walking out. I was too angry at Colby right now, and would probably punch him. The fact that he would do that and possibly harm our baby was beyond me.

As I piled the potato onto my plate I glared at a tray of broccoli. I wanted to pick it up and throw it at the wall, or throw it at Colby. I didn't feel like bacon or barbecue sauce, instead added a lot of butter. I slumped in a chair in the far corner of the room, watching everyone with a glare.

"Oh my god Caitey, congratulations!"

Huh? Congratulations for wanting to throw broccoli at my husband? Oh how husband was weird to say. Nattie engulfed me in a hug before sitting opposite me. A camera followed her and I realised she was filming for total divas.