29

It was my first raw as an offical nurse. Nursey was a real nurse. The boys had some pretty big segment or match, I tuned out. They were off somewhere in the arena whilst I was just wandering. According to Jon, I always had to wear a shield shirt. So like back home, my attire was scrub pants and the latest shield shirt. I actually likened having the time to myself to just wander, it's something I never had the chance to do before.

I hadn't told my family that I had moved to America. I don't think I'll tell them I'm pregnant either. That was another thing I had to do with. I still had to find a way to tell Colby. I had until Saturday until Colby took me to the doctors, and I still had no idea. I could just straight out tell him I'm pregnant, but something about that doesn't seem right. I caught myself subconsciously rubbing my stomach sometimes in front of Colby. Luckily, he was either too busy playing video games or working out to notice.

I made my way to the entry of the arena. Merch stalls littered nearly every corner. I passed the shield's which also had individual merch. One thing caught my eye as I passed. It was a mini intercontinental championship. I stopped and looked at the tiny belt. It was perfect. Part of me wanted to rub my still slightly flat stomach, but I couldn't with all the fans around.

"Aren't you Seth's girlfriend?"

I turned to see a boy about sixteen standing behind me.

"Yes I am" I answered him, slightly confused.

His eyes lit up, "great! Can I get a photo?" He asked, holding up the phone in a selfie poison.

"Sure" I trailed off and smiled.

I had ever being asked for a photo before, let alone being recognised for being Colby's girlfriend.

"Oh my god you're the shield nurse!" Another voice yelled.

I sighed and turned around again to see a small group of girls. "Yes that's me."

"Wow! You're a real nurse?" One asked, seeing my scrub pants.

I laughed, "That's what my degree says."

I hoped to get away from them as soon as possible, as the whole situation just made me uncomfortable.

"I kind of thought you would be skinner" One if them commented making my face drop.

"Have you gained weight?" The other asked.

Oh great.

I smiled at them, trying to hold back from lashing out at them before turning and walking back to the merch table.

"Can I have belt?" I asked the person behind the table, pointing to the IC championship.

He nodded, grabbing one from beneath the table. "You want a couple of more shield shirts too?" He asked, seeing my staff lanyard.

I nodded, "yes thanks."

He handed me a bunch of shirts, a mix of the shield's and Colby's, along with the belt. I thanked him and headed back to the shield locker room. Since I wasn't the actual go to medical personnel, I didn't have a treatment room. Instead, a small box of supplies in their locker room. I kind of miss the beds to lay down on. When I got to the locker room there was no one in there except for Joe. I hid the little belt under the shirts the best I could, whilst trying to stash them in my bag.

"Have you told him yet?" Joe asked, eyeing the white championship poking out. My eyes widened and I pushed it back down into my bag.

"No, not yet" I said, looking down. I wish I had told him already, but the timing hasn't been right.