Bluebell: Chapter 1

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the WWE characters, they are owned by WWE.

I do own the O/C Hannah.

English is not my native tongue, so there will be mistakes (mostly grammar mistakes) so please put that into consideration when reviewing this story.

There will probably a weekly update as this is a little side project to my main story "Arms of an Angel".

Special Note: I portray Dean/Jon in this story often as a cute but insufferable asshole. He has a big mouth, he likes to tease Hannah and he behaves really annoying. Since this is a work of fiction and kind of humorous release for me, please don't be too mad at me if you think that Dean/Jon acts too much like an asshole. It's for story telling purposes only. I love him to pieces just like all of you!

Bluebell

Chapter 1

Hannah was glad to come home after a hectic day at the library.

They had received a shit load of books to categorize and store away and tomorrow the mayor would come by for the annual visit so everything had to be in order and squeaky clean.

She arrived at her new apartment where she lived for three weeks now. It was in a gated community in one of the better parts of town and one of the only luxuries she allowed herself after the recent promotion at work.

Her parking lot assigned to her apartment, 3 B was empty but around it the street was crowded by 4 foreign cars and the spot next to hers, 3A was filled with a big SUV for the first time she lived here. And it was parked over the separation border. Thank God her small Kia fit in but it took some wiggling to get out without ramming her car door into the SUV.

Annoyed Hannah pushed her glasses back up her nose blowing a loose strand of her light blonde hair out of her face.

"How rude. "she mumbled getting her big purse from the backseat.

She walked in, taking the elevator to the third floor and when she reached her door she could hear heavy rock music coming out of 3 A. Great. The mysterious neighbor was a noisy and a rude one when he decided to show up at his apartment. Just her luck.

Well, it was just after 8 pm, he would surely turn the volume down in a little bit so she could catch some badly needed sleep...

2 am. 2 freaking am in the morning. Hannah groaned. She hadn't been able to sleep at all because the music was still blaring next door.

She had tried to ignore it, block it out, and during the last hour she had banged at the wall to no avail. She was a peaceful person, shy even and not looking for a confrontation but enough was enough. She wouldn't call the cops, not right away, she had to live next to that noisy bastard after all, and so she put on her slippers and her glasses and walked over in her blue tank top and matching pajama pants. Her shoulder length, blonde hair was messed up a bit from tossing and turning and framed her face where it was normally in a neat bun.

Hannah banged on the door a couple of times until she heard the lock turn and the door was opened.

Into her view came a guy with messy, dirty blonde hair, a jeans, and a black Kum and Go T Shirt. He smiled, taking her in from head to toe and before she could say anything he blurted out: "You the stripper?"

Hannah was a peaceful person, she never could hurt anyone, but lack of sleep, a stressful day ahead of her and the buildup annoyance throughout the evening made her do something she never would have done otherwise.