Chapter 5

Bye July
Hello August!!

Happy birthday to y'all August celebrants 🎊🎉🎈

So sorry for not updating.

I want to thank you guys for voting and commenting 🤭❤️. It means a lot. This chapter is dedicated to all of you🤗💕, Shukran 😘 Good bless✨✨

Silent readers vote mana danallah 🙏🏼😭

Extra long chapter guys. Hope you'll enjoy it😌😚

JAWAHIR

"Someone should come and clean this bathroom."

"This kids!!! Oya out I don't want to see any of you inside the house, go out and play."

"Is the food ready?"

The house is chaotic. The wedding started this week, relatives and friends from all over, are here. The house is too full for my liking.

The kayan lefe was brought by the grooms' side a few days back. We had the bridal shower yesterday, it was so much fun. We played games like bridal shower bingo, purse raid, the newlywed game, wedding movie charades, celebrity name game and so on.

Today's event is the Mothers Day. We are all getting ready for the event. The brides and their friends are staying at a hotel, I would have been there too but I don't know them that well so it'll be awkward and uncomfortable. I'm not that social.

I'm in Suhayla's room trying to get ready, she's with the brides too. I had to give up my room to some aunts mtsw, I hope they don't destroy it.

"Jawahir?" A girly voice called from the door.

"Naam" I look up to see one of my cousins from my father's side, Hanifa. She doesn't like me and I don't know why, the feeling is mutual though. She's the type of girl that depend too much on makeup and think wearing tight clothes will attract suitors. Mtsw wai suitors she's the same age as me. She's also rude and mannerless.

She's chewing a gum noisily making that kat sound. The sound is so irritating. "Maman ki na kira; your Mom is calling you."

I met Mammie in her room alone. I don't think I've seen her room empty since the wedding started. "Mammie? You called me?"

"Yes, sit down I'm coming" She called out from her closet. She walked out holding a bag. "Take this, go outside you'll meet Aayan, give this to him." I collected the bag and stood up. "No explanation??" She shook her head negatively. "Okay, then."

I quickly went to my sister's room and wore a big hijab over my clothes. As I was heading down I met one of my Father's younger sister Anty Amina. She's the only Hajiya's daughter that doesn't have a problem with us, she's really nice.

"Jawahir, you finally decided to grace us with your presence." She teases a lot to. I just smiled. "Where are you going?"

I showed her the bag in my hand. "Mammie ta aike ni." She nodded.

I saw Aayan standing beside his car with an uncomfortable look on his face. I wonder why. I then saw what or rather who the reason were. Hanifa and her sister Karima are talking or shall I saw attempting to flirt with him. Too bad he doesn't understand most of what they're saying lol.