Chapter 20

Hello my amazing jewellers💎💎

Get it? Because of the title.

No?

Okay imma gonna stop embarrassing myself now🚶🚶

JAWAHIR

This pillow is so warm and comfortable. The said pillow stirred a bit making me groan. Wait! What?! Since when did pillows start moving? I opened my eyes to see my husband laying down beside me. How? And the events that took place in the night rushed through my head.

This is bad. I groaned mentally. Knowing that I didn't pray subhi, I detached myself from him, careful not to wake him up. Because if he wakes up, he'll bombard me with questions I'm not ready to answer.

After my morning business and performing ablution, I walked out of the bathroom. I spread the prayer mat on the floor. Putting on my hijab, I prayed. I prayed to the almighty. I poured what is buried deep in the corner of my mind that I don't want to dwell, HE is Al Aleem; the all knowing and Al Mujib; the responsive.

After saying my Salam, I sat down on the mat for the dhikr. I stood up, while folding the mat I met Aayan's eyes on me.

"Good morning." I said not meeting his burning gaze and kept the mat in it's drawer.

"Hey. Are you okay now?" I nodded my head wordlessly, I can still feel his eyes are on me. He got off the bed and stood tall in front of me.

"Hal anti bikhayr; Are you okay?" He asked again watching me closely. I nodded again still not meeting his gaze.

I heard him sigh. "Okay." He placed a kiss on my forehead before walking out.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I took a bath and put on a shirt with maxi skirt. Tying my hair in a messy ponytail, I went downstairs.

Laura has gone to England to visit her Mom, but she'll be back in a few days. I made the quickest breakfast I could think off. A quick masala French toast with Golden Grahams latte.