Chapter 43

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM PEOPLE!!!🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊

I'M BACK!!!🎉🎉🎉

I miss y'all 😫💕

EID MUBARAK MY LOVES ✨🌙❤️❤️🥀
May this special day bring happiness, peace and prosperity to everyone.

Anyi sallah lafiya?
Ciki ya bude, Toh dai aci a hankali 😂😂
And keep flagyl on one side 🤣🤣

It's long alright💥🔥
I hope we love long chapters 😬😬

JAWAHIR

EID!!!

TOMORROW IS EID!

Gobe sallah!!

Ya Allah I'm so excited, nothing can tamper down this feeling. There's just something about Eid, it's so placid. I remember the halcyon days of my childhood, especially during Eid. The happiness, the joy and.......you get what I mean.

I got down from my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a hot and relaxing bath that was mixed with so much bath bombs. After draining the water, I moved to the shower stall to rinse my body.

I wrapped myself up in a fluffy towel, I moved to the basin to brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror, like really looked at myself.

My face is fuller than before, it's looking chubbier and my face is unnecessarily glowing. I don't look like the wife that confessed her love to her husband just to have it thrown at her face. And my eyes are shining, what in the name of Allah?

Normally during Ramadan I loose weight more than the average person, but this time around reverse is the case.

But during this Ramadan my menstrual cycle went haywire, I couldn't understand my body. All in all I missed almost half of the fast, I need to see a gynecologist.

Walking back to the room, I went straight to my wardrobe. I don't have much clothes here, it's at his house and I don't want to go back. Ever since Ramadan started, I haven't been there. I spent it between my house and the AA's.

I dressed myself up in a light floral gown.

I ambulated to the family room. As I was walking towards the room I kept hearing voices, do we have a guest? Shrugging, I continued walking.