Chapter 12

Y'all should thank Aysher_mimie for this update.

Sis💕 is going back to school and have been disturbing me for an update before she goes😩

Aydarh darl, this is for you😚❤️

Make me proud!!!

Ps: don't let Physics get to you again😂

JAWAHIR

We went to my in laws first. It sounds weird saying that. We met Kausar, Ya Kulthum and Ya Maheera with some few relatives at the entrance.

"Zawjatu akh; sister in law!!!" Kausar went ape. Kulthum pulled her off me and hissed a 'behave' at her. She is acting more like Amani everyday.

We were led to Ammiey's living room. Like our house, it's also full of people, children running around, elders discussing and laughing. It's really amazing to know that all these people are here because of you.

After the usual nasiha, I followed Ammiey to her room. She closed the door and asked me to sit down.

"Masha Allah you look beautiful dear." She complimented and I smiled, blushing slightly. "Jawahir I want to ask a favor from you."

"What is it Aunt?"

"I've already told you to call me Ammiey." She readjusted her veil and looked at me. "Jawahir please take care of my Aayan, please. I know this isn't what you wanted, but you accepted qadr and that's remarkable. Aayan he....he's not himself at all, I lost him a few years back." She held my left hand and placed it on her laps. "Please bring my son back to me. I know you can.

He has been through a lot. I'm not at all saying this for you to pity him—he hates it. I know Aayan and he'll definitely anger and frustrate you but please be patient with him Min fadlik."

"In sha Allah Ammiey." I don't know what happened nor I'm I interested in knowing. But I promise to do what I can.

She ambulated into her walk in closet. She came came back with a small box in her hand. She placed the box in my hands. "This belonged to my mother and I promised to pass it down to my daughter in law."

I opened it, and a simple rose golden ring with a stone in the middle and small stones peppered across, lies in the box.