Chapter 8

Come Back

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I was in my bed with my head resting on the pillow and my body on the mattress. For the first time ever, I wasn't able to fall asleep in my own bed. Like, it's definitely impossible for Min Yoongi not to fall asleep in his own bed.

I frustratedly got off of bed and turned on the lights.  I stared at my room for a while before walking up to the pictures placed next to the old basketball. I went through each and everyone one of those pictures.

Going through them made me miss basketball. I wanted to go back and play, but not with this broken wrist. It's not like it's going to cure anyways and even if it did, I would probably be too afraid to break it again.

I let out a light sigh and put the pictures back at their place. Suddenly, MinYoung flashed in my mind. I started to think whether she was alright or if she was hurt. I started to get worried and hit myself with the soft pillow after realizing that I kicked her out. I should've never kicked her out. She lost her memory and she knows nothing about Seoul. Anything could happen to her.

I started to freak out while walking back and forth in my bedroom. Nothing went through my mind making me stop and ruffle my hair out of frustration.

"Arg! What have you done!?" I yelled to myself.

I sat back down on my bed and tried to use my brain for solutions. I mean, she could be anywhere by now.

My gaze shifted to my phone. My eyes widen as I got a great idea. I quickly grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went through the contact list and found MinYoung's number.

"Min Yoongi, you genius" I mumbled.

I tapped on her name and tapped on the location button. I made sure to unable the location on her phone so it would be easy for me to find her if I ever lost her. I smiled to myself before grabbing my coat and walking out.

MinYoung you better be safe and sound.

°°°

3rd Person P.O.V.
Han River, it was the perfect place to see the beautiful night sky. It was exactly where MinYoung was. She didn't know anything about Seoul, but somehow she found the river. She was dragged to it in some way.

The stars were shining brightly up the dark sky.  The wind was cold but soft. The grass was moving at the same time as the wind. MinYoungs body was sitting on the green grass as her eyes gazed through the beautiful sky.

She let out a loud sigh as her body fell down on the soft grass. Her hands brushed through the green grass as a slight smile appeared on her face.

"I guess getting kicked out has its positive side to it. I never knew there was a place like this in Seoul..." she said talking to herself.

MinYoung may have lost her memory, but it didn't stop her from smiling.

She slowly sat up and grabbed her bag. She took out the old letter and opened it. She read it until she remembered something, but there was nothing.

"Dad, I can't remember what you look like but I know that once I get my memory back, I will find you." Mumbled MinYoung as she stared at the letter.

She suddenly couldn't see the words on the white paper. There was a shadow hiding it. MinYoung immediately turned her head to see what was provoking the shadow.

She saw something she feared would happen again.

It was those two men.

"Look who we have here." Said one of them.

MinYoung quickly grabbed her bag and stood up. She quickly backed away but was caught by one of them in the back.

"Let go!" She yelled

"You escaped once. There is no way that's happening." He replied.

MinYoung kicked the man behind her making her fall and drop the letter. Without wasting any time, MinYoung took this chance and ran away.

"We're going to get what we want! You can't hide forever!" She heard one of the men yell.

MinYoung felt a warm tear roll down her cheek. She was afraid and lost. She doesn't remember anything and she has no one to help her.

She was on the sidewalk as she stared at the cars passing on the road. There was a poll making a bit of light to see the streets

She then had a thought. A thought she never knew would cross her mind.

She took a few steps forward. Her body was no longer on the sidewalk. She was now standing in the middle of the road. She didn't even know what she was doing. Her mind was telling her to stop but her body kept on going.

She then heard a horn. A car was coming her way and her body just froze. She slowly turned her way towards the direction of the car.

She stared at the car coming closer and closer to her until she closed her eyes. Her mind went blank and instead of seeing pure darkness, she saw something else.

Something that had to do with her memories.

There was a car. The men were running after her. She didn't know where she was going. She found herself in the middle of the street and she remembered one person in that scene. It was Min Yoongi.

"MINYOUNG!!"

MinYoung's eyes opened as she heard her name being called. Everything happened so fast. She suddenly found herself in Yoongi's arms. She slowly looked up at him in shock and fear.

"Y-Yoongi..." she said with tears in her eyes.

MinYoung knew she saw something. She knew it must've been a memory. She wanted everything to stop. She wanted to remember everything. She wanted to know who she was.

"Are you crazy!? Did you think killing yourself was the best option!?" Yelled Yoongi as he kept shaking MinYoung.

MinYoung suddenly couldn't hear his voice. She knew Yoongi was shaking her and she knew he was yelling, but there was no sound. It was like a mute button was clicked.

Those flashbacks she had before the incident kept replaying in her head. She was completely lost in her thoughts.

"MinYoung! Are you listening to me!?"

MinYoung's vision slowly became blurry as she thought of those short flashbacks. Her head started to think too hard.

Suddenly everything went blank.

"MinYoung!!!" Yelled Yoongi as he held the unconscious girl in his hands.

A/N:
Any good fanfiction stories to read?

I'm kind of bored and in the mood to read something...

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this book!

Please show your appreciation by voting!

Bye Bye~