Chapter 10

Stranger

??? P.O.V.
"Can you please help me? I'm searching for this girl, have you seen her anywhere here?" I said as I showed the store owner a picture of MinYoung.

"Sorry, I don't know her" replied the store owner.

I nodded and bowed to the kind man before walking out of the store.

I let out a light sigh as I lifted my head up to look at everyone walking around.

My head faced back down to look at the picture with me and MinYoung.

Her bright smile was captivating inside the picture. She looked happy, but her eyes showed a hint of sadness. We were so close to each other that our cheeks were practically stuck together as the picture was taken.

"MinYoung, I promise I will find you."

°°°

3rd person P.O.V.
"Thank you for coming! We hope to see you again!" Positively said MinYoung as she bowed to the customers.

The back of her palm swiped away the sweat from her forehead as she let out a loud sigh.

"Working hard I see," said a voice behind her.

"Yoongi!" yelled MinYoung. "I feel like I haven't seen you all day!"

Yoongi's gummy smile appeared as he heard MinYoung's adorable comment.

The young adults heard the restaurants door open as they turned around to see their next costumers.

"I will go greet them, you go grab a notepad and get their orders." Said Yoongi.

MinYoung nodded with a bright smile on her face as she made her way towards the kitchen.

"Welcome, let me bring you to your seats." Said Yoongi as he bowed to the group of men.

The men all looked wealthy and confident. They looked like a proud group of men with a good job. It's like they were the kind of men who didn't care about what they used their money for.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he realized he had to deal with another group of 'rich' looking people.

He brought the group of men to a table that was enough to fit everyone in.

"The waitress will arrive in a moment. While you wait, please take a look at the menu." Said Yoongi before bowing and heading towards the kitchen.

As soon as Yoongi arrived, he spotted MinYoung looking around the kitchen for the notepad and the pen. Yoongi smiled and lightly shook his head before walking up to her.

"You know that a waitress should always have their notepad and pen on them all the time, right?" Yoongi said leaning on the counter with his arms crossed.

"I forgot..." said MinYoung as she looked down with her fingers fiddling together.

Yoongi chuckled at the cuteness before placing his left hand on the counter with his right hand on his hip.