Chapter 27 (Final)

MinYoung's P.O.V.
"Dad?"

The moment that I never thought would happen was actually coming true. My father, the one who left us, the one I've been searching for, the person I wanted to see for so long. He was standing right in front of me.

He looked different. He seemed like one of those rich businessmen you would see walking on the street with such confidence. My gaze landed on his eyes, they were wide open. He looked as shocked as I was. After all, we haven't seen each other for so long.

"MinYoung..." The words seemed to barely escape his mouth.

Tears started to form in my eyes hearing him say my name. I haven't heard my father call out my name for so long. The tears finally started to fall and wet my cheeks as I stared at my father. He looks so different. My body started to move on its own. I was walking slowly towards him although I couldn't see him well because of the tears blurring my sight.

When I finally arrived close enough to him, I viewed his face. My eyes squinted a little because of the blurry vision, but it was enough to see him.

"Is it really you..?" I let out a few sobs.

He didn't say anything and just looked at me. He had tears in his eyes but he seemed to not allow them to fall. His hands slowly lifted and up placed themselves on my cheeks. A smile formed on my father's lips as his tears started to roll down his cheeks. His hands traveled from my cheeks towards my back pulling me into a hug. My hands lifted up to his back making me hug him as tightly as possible.

"I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother. Is she all right? Did you come to Seoul with her? How is your sister?" He was asking so many questions, but I stopped listening when he mentioned mother.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. His smile dropped, probably realizing that my tears weren't tears of joy anymore.

"MinYoung, where's your mother?" He asked softly.

"She's in a better place now..." I said trying not to let more tears fall.

He seems like he wants to cry more, but he won't let the tears fall again. He probably thinks that this isn't the right time to think of these things.

"How long have you been in Seoul?" My father asked.

"Two months." I heard Yoongi say.

We both turned around to see him with his hands in his pocket while smiling lightly.

"I believe you took care of my daughter during her time here." Yoongi nodded before shifting his gaze towards me and smiling. My dad walked up to him and grabbed his hand holding it tightly with both his hands."Thank you so much for taking care of her. I'm happy to hear she was in good hands for these two months. I'll make sure to take care of her from now."

My dad bowed to Yoongi before turning back to me. He grabbed me by my shoulder and looked at Yoongi with a wide smile. "I hope we see each other again soon"

With that, my dad started to walk away dragging me with him. My eyes were still locked on Yoongi's. He had a smile on his face, but it wasn't a happy smile. It was a sad one.

Is this what he meant by the last time seeing each other?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3rd Person P.O.V.
It's been a week since MinYoung left the apartment to live with her father. Yoongi kept working at the restaurant as usual but changed his work time to extra hours because he didn't like coming home and being greeted with nothing but air. He obviously missed MinYoung. Each time he worked, he would always hope to hear the entrance door open and see MinYoung walk in, but it never happened.