Chapter 15

Come Back

MinYoung's P.O.V.
My eyes wandered around the empty looking park. It wasn't too bright outside but it wasn't too dark either. My hands were wrapped behind my back as my feet walked at a natural pace.

I left the apartment and told Yoongi I was going grocery shopping, but I wasn't telling him the truth. I was actually heading my way to the basketball court, the place where we met Yoongi's basketball team, The Infires.

I wasn't too sure if his team would be there, but it seemed like that basketball court was their usual practice place.

As I approached the court, I could hear a few dribbles and some voices. I heard some running as I also heard some yelling.

As soon as I arrived, I immediately spotted Woon-Jae, the guy I met yesterday. All I know was that he was the guy who almost punched Yoongi.

I kept on glaring at him through the fence as his back was turned. I think he felt my glares making holes through his back because he immediately turned around.

"Aren't you that girl from yesterday?"

I let out a sigh before walking to the basketball courts entrance. All the guys inside the court were staring at me. I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable at the number of eyes looking at me. I gulped as Woon-Jae's figure approached me. I felt his shadow take over my small figure as my head faced down.

"What do you want?" He said in a cold voice.

I took a deep breath and inhaled all of my nervousness. My so-called confidence took over me as I lifted my head up to look at Woon-Jae straight in the eyes.

"Let Yoongi back on the team." I directly said.

He seemed a bit shocked by my words but a smirk soon appeared on his face. He let out an evil kind of chuckle and looked at his teammates. The way they looked at each other didn't seem good. Woon-Jae turned his head back to me and kept his smile plastered to his face.

"Why should a traitor come back to this team?" He said.

"Because he is not a traitor. He hurt his wrist and was afraid to come back after it was healed. It's not his fault! If he hadn't been so afraid, he would've kept on playing!" I said as my voice started to raise at every word.

"He had the chance to come back when his wrist was healed, but he decided to leave. There's is no way we will let him come back now"

My blood started to boil and my hands curled into a fist as I listened to Woon-Jae talk.

"You're probably just jealous. You probably don't want him on your team because you want to be better than him!" I yelled letting the words escape my mouth.

"Who says that?"

I looked at him in anger.

"Your expression shows it all," I said.

Woon-Jae turned to his teammates and nodded. His team nodded back as two of the guys came behind me. I looked at them confusingly before they grabbed both my arms.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yelled trying to get away from their grip.

"If you want Yoongi to play basketball so badly, why don't we force him into it?" he said mischievously.