Chapter 18

Never Alone

MinYoung's P.O.V.
My eyes looked out the window viewing people walking back and forth. I was sitting inside the train waiting for it to depart.

I didn't want to leave. I had fun in Seoul. I may have lost my memory, but that didn't stop me from enjoying myself. Not to mention that I got to meet Yoongi.

A slight smile formed on my lips as I gazed out the window. The train conductor had signaled everyone that the train was leaving. I let out a light sigh as I saw the viewing out the window moving. I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to Yoongi nor did I get to thank him.

Yoongi...

For all the reasons I didn't want to leave, he was probably the most important one.

He took care of me when I was just a stranger to him. I was such a burden to him, yet he kept me by his side.

I know my father is somewhere in Seoul, but one week isn't enough time to find him. I find it better to go back to Busan and ask my sister for help although she probably has forgotten me.

My sister, MinRa, probably doesn't even know about mother's death. She doesn't even know that her own little sister has been going through so much.

I clenched my fist in anger as I thought of MinRa. How she left us without saying anything, everything she's caused for our family.

A single tear rolled down my cheek realizing I had no one left. I was all alone.

My head tilted to the side resting on the window. My eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep.

°°°

" MinYoung!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Jimin!" I yelled back as I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed your hugs..." he mumbled with his face buried in my neck.

I had called Jimin when I was in the train station back in Seoul. I told him that I got my memory back and that I had to go see my sister. I had to tell him about the loan sharks and everything that had happened in Seoul.

I pulled away from the hug to stare at his face. Looking at him now makes me feel different from the last time I saw him. That time, I didn't know who he was, but now, I'm asking myself how I forgot such a mochi.

"I'm sorry for forgetting..." I said looking down.

Jimin patted my head as I looked at him. He showed me his eye smile as he pulled his hand away from my head.

"You got yourself into an accident. It's not your fault."

I couldn't help but smile at how forgiving he was. My smile soon faded away as I realized that I would be coming home with no one but air greeting me.

I'm sure Jimin immediately noticed because he swung his arm around my shoulder escorting me to the streets where we walked to my place.

All I have to do now is find a way to meet my sister.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"No! Please! I need to meet my sister!"

"I'm sorry, but she doesn't want you here."

The large door was shut in my face as my feet lost balance making me drop to the ground.

"Please..." I mumbled as a tear rolled down my cheek.

It's been three days and I've been trying to get to talk to my sister. Each time I asked, the maid would kick me out or slam the door in my face.

I've tried everything. I've called her, I've sent her letters and I've tried to ask talking to her husband. It's like she doesn't even know I exist.

Does she not want to see her little sister?

I stood up although I had no more energy left. I wiped away the single tear that rolled down my cheek and started to walk away.

"I guess she's forgotten me..." I said as I looked back one more time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi's P.O.V.
My body rested on the sofa as my eyes stared intensely at the tv. My thoughts were taking over me as the apartment started to feel a bit lonely.

It's been about three or four days since MinYoung left and I've been feeling really alone. I didn't want her to leave, especially since I've just started to realize my feelings for her. I never even got to tell her how I feel.

Does love have to hurt so much?

MinYoung has probably even forgotten me by now. She must've found her sister and paid those loan sharks too.

Thinking of the fact that I won't be seeing her anymore made my heart ache. After all, I was just a guy kind enough to keep a lost girl in his apartment for a while. I never thought I would fall in love with that girl.

I let out a loud sigh as I lifted myself off the sofa. I headed towards my room and sat on the bed.

I guess the good thing about all this is that I get my bed back. I also won't have to deal with any more problems since MinYoung's not around. With her gone, I can have my peaceful mornings.

It's all better now...

Right?

My eyes wandered off and landed on the basketball. The basketball that reminded me of MinYoung. The way she ran up to me when I won that match against Woon-Jae.

"God, why does everything in here have to remind me of MinYoung!?" I yelled to myself.

I frustratedly stood up as I heard a knock at the door. It's probably the landlady again reminding me that I have to pay for this months rent.

I walked to the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. I twisted it as I pulled it to open the door.

My eyes traveled from the floor up to the persons face.

The face I never thought I'd see again.

"MinYoung..."

A/N:
I love cliffhangers.

But depends on what book it is!

J(Hope) you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading!

Please show your support and vote!

Bye bye~