Chapter 26

Reunited

3rd person P.O.V.
It was now morning and this time Yoongi woke up before MinYoung. He was tired, but he wanted to spend the rest of the time he had with MinYoung before she finally gets reunited with her father.

"You'll finally meet your dad again..." he mumbled. "But you'll also be gone."

His hand was slowly stroking her hair thinking of how things will be when MinYoung leaves. His eyes showed the feeling of sadness while they stared at MinYoung's sleeping figure.

MinYoung's body turned around in her sleep letting Yoongi admire her facial features. A caring, but sad smile formed on his lips, thinking of the time he has spent with her so far.

Who knew bringing a lost girl to stay in his apartment would lead to him falling in love?

He never regretted helping MinYoung.

Everything was so clear in his mind. It was almost like everything happened yesterday and that MinYoung was still by his side.

The day MinYoung woke up in his bed screaming because she couldn't remember anything.

The day MinYoung started working at the restaurant with Yoongi making his work time feel less lonely.

The day MinYoung came home and told Yoongi he would always be her number one.

The day MinYoung ran up and hugged him because he won the basketball match against Woon-Jae.

The day MinYoung had left because her memory had returned.

The day MinYoung came back because she received a new letter from her father.

The day MinYoung cried in Yoongi's arms because she needed her sister.

All those memories were precious to him.

Some were sad and some were happy, but no matter what, those memories meant everything to him.

"MinYoung..." He whispered in her ear.

She moved a bit.

"Wake up." He slowly tapped her shoulder.

"Yoongi..." She said in her sleep.

She didn't say anything after that. Yoongi realized that she must be in deep sleep. He lightly smiled and placed his head on the pillow as he stared at MinYoung sleeping. He always liked the view. How calm she looked while her eyes were closed, how she would let words escape her mouth when she was driving, how she would move closer to him unintentionally when she felt cold or afraid, he just loved everything about her.

MinYoung let out a light yawn as her eyes started to flutter open. The first thing she saw when her droopy eyes finally opened, was Yoongi staring at her with a soft looking smile.

"Good morning." Said Yoongi lifting himself off the bed.

"Good morning..." She replied before yawning and stretching herself.

"Get ready, you're coming to work with me," Yoongi said as he made his way towards the washroom.

"Why?" MinYoung asked while her head tilted to the side out of confusion.