•In The Studio• [smut]

I was getting ready for a girls night with Maya, Claire, Carmen, and Jade. We were going to be hanging out while the boys are going to be here with Brendon, of course the boys are already here, they're playing video games with Brendon. I made one last touch up to my outfit and exited the room, I walked down the hallway and toward Brendon.

"I'm going to see the girls"

"Come here first"

I rolled my eyes and stood in front of my boyfriend, I looked at him expectantly and waited, he pulled me onto his lap and started to kiss me, I was shocked and taken back by this, because his friends were here. But, this wasn't new, he did this everytime, he always tried to make us put on a show in front of them but I never gave in... yet. I pulled away and stood up, "I'll see you when I get back," I was walking around the corner and heard all of the men 'boo' at me, "sorry boys, maybe next time" I smiled and winked at them. I then slipped my shoes on and left.

《Time skip》

Claire, Maya, Jade, Carmen and I walked in my house to see our boyfriends, we didn't know what they were doing so we just waltzed in on them, turns out when we turned the corner we saw them comparing dick sizes! We shrieked and covered our eyes, the boys noticed us and quickly put their shafts away, Brendon slipped his arms around me and whispered, "You can look now" he pulled away and I opened my eyes to see that they did in fact put their dicks back in their pants. I grabbed Brendon's hand and pulled him into the kitchen, "What the fuck were you guys doing?" I asked kind of agitated by their action.

"What did it look like?"

"Uh- measuring eachothers dicks and seeing who can come the farthest!"

"Well, there you go" he smirked and made a 'duh' face. I was taken aback by this and had no words. "Come on Y/N, say something"

"Um- I have nothing to say"

I looked back to my friends who were now suducing the boys, Maya was dragging Gerard to our room and Claire was palming Josh over his jeans. I looked back at Brendon and thought if I should do something, I stepped closer to him, making him lean on the island behind him, I kissed him on the lips gently and looked him in the eye. He smirked and hugged me, I decided to grope him through his pants, he groaned and furrowed his brows at me, "What? Does he not like that? Too bad" I said in a mockingly manner, he just stood there silent, until he decided to speak up, "We should go to the room"

"Maya and Gerard have taken it already"

"Well I'm not going to make you scream my name on the kitchen counter, now am I?" In this sentence I unzipped his fly and gripped his length, I stroked it and smirked teasingly.

"Well there's your studio"

"But, what about our frie-"

"We can trust them, plus, they're probably all going to start to get freaky in here. So, we might as well get the freakiest in your studio"

"But if I put it back in my pants, it's going to hurt" he whined.

"You can make it passed the pool to your studio, quit complaining you big baby"