Lust vs. Anxiety | *REQUESTED*

Warning: Abuse, Cursing.

I walked home, I lived with my boyfriend, Brendon. Lately, he's been acting... odd. Not only is he just avoiding being in bed with me, but he's just been avoiding me completely! I've decided to confront him today, about why he's been avoiding me and why he would be groaning in the middle of the night.

When I was in my house placing the mail on the table and making my way to the door, I heard him groaning again and saying, "Why won't it go away?"

Curious, I opened the door to reveal a Brendon on the ground clutching his stomach. My eyes widened and I made my way to him, concerned. He pushed me away and pushed out some words, "I don't want to hurt you"

Confused, I simply asked, "hurt me? What do you mean?"
But before he could answer, his hair turned darker, his skin turned a blue-ish gray, and horns grew out of him, his nails grew sharper, and his teeth grew. I was in shock.

He stopped struggling and snapped his gaze toward me, his eyes full of amusement and an evil grin spread across his face. My expression full of terror and horror, my eyes wide and my mouth agape. I had no words. But he did, "Come on, baby, don't look at me like that" he laughed, he knelt down and brought his yellow eyes to my E/C ones. Placing his long pointer finger to my lips and whispering, "Daddy wouldn't hurt ya, and you know that" after he said this a chill went up my spine and I felt tingly everywhere. I pressed my knees together and looked at him. He didn't look bad like this.

"I'm just as pretty as before, babe" he said, I furrowed my brows and looked at him, "Don't be so spooked, you should expect this from a demon" he smirked.

When my gazed shifted to his lips to his eyes again, he slammed his plump mouth to mine and kissed me roughly.
I moaned into his lips and wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He lifted me off the ground and to the bed, I was in shock by how I'm just letting this happen but at the same time, I loved it.

He wrapped his dark fingers around my neck and tightened his grip by every passing second, soon it was getting harder to breath. "First of all, I don't give a shit if you don't like the way I fuck you, and second, I'm in control so you are not allowed to say or do a fucking thing until I say so. Understand?"
I nodded and let tears form at the corners of my eyes.
He loosened his grip and tore off my clothes.

He scanned my body and shoved his length inside of me, I winced as he started to thrust forcefully in me. It hurts too fucking much. I thought, but my pain was risen by my throat being held onto again. "I said I don't care how you feel, but for my pleasure and my pleasure only."

He was thrusting into me harshly and tugging at my hair roughly, he was growl or groan in pleasure every one in a while. I lay there, trying to think or complain or fight back.
At first, I thought I was going to enjoy this, but soon realized I was wrong in so many ways.
I lay there trying not to make a noise, I was just clenching my eyes together and furrowed my brows.
I wasn't really enjoying myself, every now and then I was have a wave of pleasure wash over me. But it was soon go away as he would change his position or go a different angle.

//////|\\\\\\

Brendon was still in this unusual form and I lay there feeling demolished and useless.
I had multiple bruises, some cuts and bite marks over my body. If I did one thing wrong he was swear at me and call me a 'Stupid Bitch'.
It was as if I had to somehow turn into a rag doll to please him.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, I sat at a stool by the island in the kitchen and thought about what happened.
I felt disgusting and broken.
It happened once and I already wanted to die from it.
I miss the old Brendon...

//////|\\\\\\

I shot up breathing heavily and beads of sweat rolled down my forehead, I was in bed... alone. I got up and walked down the hall to the kitchen.

Memories came rushing in my mind like a crashing wave in the ocean.
Before I went to bed, Brendon and I got into an argument.
We yelled at one another for about two hours before he stormed off into his home studio and I went to bed.

From my dream, I was having an anxiety attack. I normally get these when I have a fucked up dream like the one I had just now.
And usually, Brendon is always here to calm me.
Before I could have time to protest, I was running into his studio with tears running down my face, my breathing jagged and uneven, my eyes wide and my hair messy, my arms wrapped around me and my body quivering violently.

When I entered the studio, I was hit with the smell of weed, I stood there in my anxious state curling up into a ball in the corner.

Brendon's POV

I was in the middle of taking a long drag before Y/N came in crying and shaking. She was having another anxiety attack, my bad mood was switched to worried and scared as I ran to her. I needed to calm her.
"Sweetheart, calm down! Babe!" I said while gathering her in my arms. She clutched onto my black t-shirt and cried my vigorously.
I circled a hand on her back and held her head to me while circling my thumb in her hair.
"Shh, it's okay Y/N. Just breathe" I whispered to her silently.
This unexpected situation made me forget about the argument we were having about two hours ago.
I cared for her, I loved her, she was right. I wasn't acknowledging her enough nowadays. I want to change that from now on.

About half an hour later, she calmed down completely and stayed silent. I wondered if I needed to say something to make sure I was making it awkward.

"Babe, I'm sorry"

"F-for what?"

"For neglecting you"

"Oh..."

"I want to make it up to you..." I inhaled and spoke again, "I'll start paying more attention to you, and spend more time with you. I've been a bad boyfriend for leaving you most of the time, I love and care about you too much to see you like this... can you forgive me?"

"Yes Brendon... I forgive you"

And he kept his promise, he spent more time with her.

THIS IMAGINE WAS REQUESTED!
REQUESTS ARE OPEN JUST AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT COMMENT YOUR IDEAS, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME BY MESSAGING YOUR IDEA.

I didn't edit this, expect a horrible story.

It goes by pretty fast.

This imagine was requested by my friend Claire.

Alrighty,,,

Cya later alligators🐊