Dear, Yammy♡ (not for B but my irl crush)

Dearest of Yammy,

Nickname for you is Yammy. You're adorable and smart. I love you for who you are. I can't put into words how much I like you, but at least I can try. Ever since I've told you I couldn't help but love you more. Yammy I love you to death, and I wished you loved me. I wish I was close to you. I wish it was a best friend crush. But that may have made it worse. Maybe it's good that we're not that close. The way you looked at me today. How close you got to me, made my day and flipped my stomach and let the wings of my heart start flapping away. I wish you see the way I see you. I wish you knew how much we have in common,  maybe you do. But all I know is that I love you for you. I crave your hugs. I crave your kisses and maybe even your midnight cuddles. But even then I know I'll never have them. I wish you knew how dedicated I am to you. I know your name isn't even remotely close to Yammy, but it suits your silly personality. You haunt me but in a good way. I love you in all sorts of ways. I love your floofy little hair, I can't help but want to stare. The way you stutter and your voice is all that I need to hear to lighten up my day. The way your eyes smile when you smile. Your little cute laugh and your little goofy jokes. I love everything about you. And I wish that you knew. You're constantly on my mind. I always look forward to see if you're coming on the bus in the morning, and when you do, I know my day will be a hundred times better. You always make me happy, and I wish you knew that. You always put me on the spot but I don't care cause I love to interact with you. I just want to hug you and squeeze you. I want you here by my side. But I'm always on the bus alone and the same bus ride. Yes I fell for you, you're the third boy ever that could ever make me feel this way. French fry, then Dinie, now you my Yammy. I'm not exposing names as I will expose myself so I'll use my nicknames that no one ever knows. My Yammy, I love you and I wish you knew that too. This is getting a little long, but you deserve every word and all my time. I'll sneak out for you, sing for you, write for you, draw for you, you deserve everything. I want to give you my all. I want to nuzzle my head into your neck and breathe your sweet scent. Yes I love you, it's so unfair. How you make me happy but I can't do the same for you. Maybe I do, but mostly probably not. You're perfect to me. I wanna hug you and squeeze you. I love you. I want to talk to you, but what will I say? I'd love to talk to you or you to talk to me. A nice 7 minute talk will be all that I'll need to keep me going. But now I got to stop, this is getting kind of long. But if it's for you, I don't mind. I would even make it longer. Just for you and only for you. My adorable Yammy.
Goodnight I'm tired, I'm gonna stop writing now. You deserve to know more but I'll tell you when the time is true. I know you'll never read this or find it, but it's still for you. I love you my Yammy, have a good sleep and sleep tight. Keep warm and sleep fine. I could try, just for you. Thank you for crashing into my life with all your silly ways.

Yours always,
Alorahhhh♡♡

And if this isn't enough to tell you, then listen to these songs that always remind me of you.
-Lowlife - Poppy
-Smithereens - Twenty one pilots
-Chlorine  (Oliver Jensen Remix) -Twenty one pilots
-Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
- King of the dead - xxxtentacion
- Gingerbread man - Melanie Martinez
- Play Date - Melanie Martinez
- Soap - Melanie Martinez
- Carousel - Melanie Martinez
- Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley
- IDFC - Blackbear
- I think im in love again (nightcore)
- Prove me Wrong - Tyler Joseph
- We belong together - Ritchie Valens

Whoop dee doo, that it.