Cuddle Buddy [Fluff]

Fluffity Fluffity fluff fluff fluff ♡^♡ Kittenplay, Daddy Brendon, short.

I laid on my bed and under four heavy blankets in hopes for my body to heat up just a bit, but it seems as if my body refused to do so. Brendon was gone shopping and getting dog food for, well, the dogs. I, however was curled up in thick sweats and a heavy pull over sweater. I was so unbelievably cold! I shivered and scrunched my eyes closed as I brought my body into a tight little ball underneath the covers. Hoping my body heat and warm breath will eventually make it warm underneath the blankets. But even if I set myself on fire, I believed I still wouldn't be able to warm up. The dogs squirm too much to cuddle with, so I was all alone, in the room with nothing but my freezing ass body. It seemed like hours of shivering and holding myself until Brendon had finally gotten home. He didn't come in the room for another ten minutes, because, I assumed he was feeding the dogs and getting settled in the house. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed his warm body bear mine.
"Daddyyyyyyyyy!" I screamed desperately. I listened carefully for any foot steps or any noises he would make, but it seemed as though he didn't hear me. So I yelled for him again.
"Daddyyyyyyyyy!" I screamed even louder. Finally I heard him come up the stairs and into the room.
"Yes, kitten?"
"I'm cold! Cuddle with me!" I said while squirming under all the blankets, just so I can see his adorably confused face.
But he didn't seem to question as he happily climbed into bed with me. Wrapping his toned arms around me and bringing me close to him as physically possible.
"Anything for my Kitten" he said while daintily placing his pink lips on the top of me head. I gripped his shirts and nuzzled my face into his shoulder the best I could.
"Kitten?"
"Yes?"
"Why are you so cold?"
"I, I don't know" I shivered. He chuckled and pulled me in closer, there was something about that I loved. I think it was that he always made me feel safe.

Short and cute <3