~Art can lead to different possibilities~ [smut]

(this pic is very important for this part^^)

Enjoy ;)

I was in the middle of painting a picture of three flowers, two were full of life and we're very vibrant, the other was dead and brown. Some say it's not balanced and it doesn't look good, but others with a true point of view would disagree and call it a piece of art. I would go to Michael's the art store to pick up art supplies (such as; Copic markers, high quality paint, canvases, sketch books, blending sticks, pencil crayons, etc), my art room was filled with art supplies of all sorts.

I was nearly done my picture, when Brendon walked in with a new shade of paint, it was a different colour, it was almost beige but more vibrant, I guess that's how I'd explain it. He smiled sweetly and kissed me, "How's it going?" He asked curiously.

"It's going well, but I was still wanting to paint something else"

"Mmm," he placed the new shade on the table and looked at the picture, "it looks great" he smiled and looked up at me.

"It's a work in progress"

"I bet it is" he smirked smugly and wrapped his arms around me, he begain to kiss me and bite at my lower lip.

"Mmm, Brendon, I'm going to get paint on your shirt" I said trying to avoid touching his white shirt

"I don't care, I can always just go buy a new one"

"But I don't wan-" he then pulled his shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. He then looked at me and said.

"You can do something with that if you want, I'll buy a new one" he smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back and placed my hands full of paint against his torso. I pulled away and asked somwthing very random, "can I paint on you?"

He raised an eyebrow and obliged, "where do you want to do it?"

"Anywhere, your choice"

"You can paint on my stomach"

"Okay" I grabbed a clean paintbrush and black paint.

I made him stand and I sat on a chair so it was more comfortable, I then began to paint an out line of my picture, I wanted to make a silhouette of a wolf at sunset in long grass.
But just as I was starting, I felt a hand run through my hair, I smiled but didn't budge.

"Come on, baby"

"But, I just started" I pouted.

"But I just made an excuse," he mockingly pouted back. I stood up and furrowed my brows at him, "Come on, don't be like that" he hugged me and looked at me.

"But, I want to paint!"

"No, I don't think so" he then kissed me. I couldn't fight back, so I kissed back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me down my jawline to my collarbone. I let out small whimpers and closed my eyes in pleasure. I felt him smirk a bit, he nibbled and sucked at the soft parts of my neck.
He then stopped and looked at me expectantly, I got the hint and slowly lowered myself down to his waist. I unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers. I gripped his length and stroked it while maintaining eye contact, I then placed my lips at the tip of him and slid my tongue around it. He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows. That was when I went as far as I possibly can and bobbed my head back and forth, he titled his head back and let out some moans. He used his hand to grip my hair and move me at a preferable speed.
He kept going until he released his warm, thick liquid into my mouth, I kept it in my mouth as he knelt down and kissed me, also tasting himself from my mouth. We then parted from our kiss and swallowed everydrop of him. He lifted me up and I took off the straps of my overalls and took off my shirt. He put me on a table and slid off the rest of my pants, he then placed his tip to the entrance of my core and slid himself halfway, he then quickly slid the rest of himself in without warning, I gasped and flinched a bit and looked him in the eye, he smiled and started to pump himself into me. I let out loud moans and curled my brows up.

We were having a good time until...

The door bell rang.

Part 2?

You tell me ;)

Hope you enjoyed.

Read my other books! And watch out for my new books coming soon!