1

| Beginning |

I've safely arrived back at South Korea, I had leave Seoul because of family problems. I do miss my friends back in LA, but I'm glad that I'm back home after all these years.

"Daehwi!" I turned my head left and right about two or three times to see my cousin waving at me.

"Daniel!!" I left my luggage and ran towards him to give a big hug.

"Welcome home little fella." He ruffled my hair, he went and grabbed my luggage then lead me to a parking lot.

"Your mom told me to tell you this. You'll might like it." I looked at Daniel with the concern look, some surprise already? "You'll be living with me and the other guys I'm friends with. Don't worry about them, they're very chill if you know them well."

"Seriously?!" I was shocked at the news honestly, I never know and seen any of his friends once. He did have them when I was first here, I think I've been denying most of his invites to come hang out. He nodded then begin driving out the parking lot.

>>>

"Daehwi, wake up." Daniel shook me a little, I woke up. I noticed we were already parked outside of a big apartment. Shock? Yes, I quite am, never knew Daniel would be living in such place. Daniel was at the trunk insisting to take in my only luggage, I ran up the stairs to see two folks waiting by the door.

"Ah, you must be Lee Daehwi?" One of them ask, the other was staring out not noticing my existence. I nodded, he nudged the other to get him to notice me, instead he headed off inside leaving the other alone with me.

"Sorry, he's not the type of person to meet new people. Anyways, I'm the mom around the place, Yoon Jisung. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand after introducing. I took his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too Jisung hyung."

"We'll continue the introductions later when everyone is home alright?" I nodded then he lead me in. The inside looked bigger than what it looked outside. I was jumping around, when I was about to do something stupid, fall off the edge of a chair cushion, Jisung was there to prevent it. I went to a nearby room and saw that same boy from earlier and 2 vacant beds around him.

Daniel came in behind me then placed my luggage by the door. He smiled then showed his bunny teeth before taking Jisung with him leaving me alone in the room with the boy. He was busy reading his book on his phone or scrolling through something. He didn't seemed interested in my presence but I couldn't do anything about it. I went to one of the vacant bed next to him and he finally spoke up.

"Someone's sleeping there, the only bed open here is above me." He informed me not looking up at me. "Uh- oh.. thank you." I changed direction and climbed up the ladder towards the top.

>>>

Little by little did I know, the house was quiet because it was only those three. Now, more and more people were arriving home and making loud noises already. I can hear Jisung stressing out and trying to calm down the others along with someone else.

"Ah finally back in this room- oh? We got a new roommate?" One entered the room and saw my luggage. The boy underneath nodded then up towards me. I got down and bowed, "Lee Daehwi, just arrived here today from LA."

"Aha, I see. So you're that Daehwi, Daniel been talking about huh? I'm Ha Sungwoon, nice to meet you." He said all excitedly, so this guy must be our other room. The other finished up with his phone then walked out of the room.

"What's-"

"Oh, don't worry about him. He's a very fun guy once you know him." He flashed me a smile before crashing onto the bed. "Before I can forget, you're going to school tomorrow with two other housemates." He said before I head out of the room. I only nodded then proceeded myself out.

"EVERYONE GATHER HERE IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Jisung yelled as soon as I step foot out of the room, I heard Sungwoon sighed behind me but eventually got out of bed. I followed behind him to see 9 other people sitting in the living room eyeing me. At least 4-5 of them, they're not familiar. "We have a new housemate, he just recently came here from the States. Please take good care of him." He continued. Sungwoon decided a great idea to push me towards the center.

Now everyone is staring at me waiting for something to come out of my mouth. It took me a moment to find what to say since this was too sudden.

"Um.. hello I'm Lee Daehwi, a cousin to Daniel hyung. I'm 18 years old, I like to compose songs and play piano." I bowed afterwards finishing off the awkward introductions.

"Alright now, everyone must introduce themselves." Jisung stated, he didn't start off nor did Sungwoon.

"I'm sure Daehwi know about 2-3 of us. Example, Sungwoon and Jisung." Sungwoon eyed Daniel after he stated that. Sungwoon gave in and gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm Kim Jaehwan! I play guitar and is a main singer around here!" Jaehwan stood up and bowed.

"Hello Daehwi, I'm Hwang Minhyun, I'm the father of the group here. If you have any problem with anyone here please come to me or Jisung alright." I nodded. Everyone else went and introduced themselves but one didn't do his. It's that same boy again, he was staring at the floor not taking one peak up.

"Jinyoung! Introduce yourself at least.." Jisung scolded him, he continued to look down and say a word. Jisung sighed after admitting defeat, he gave me a sorry look.

"Anyways, this boy right here is Bae Jinyoung, he will opened up more after awhile okay?" Jihoon assured me, patting on my shoulders. "Ah, you, Guan Lin, and Jinyoung will be going to school together tomorrow right?" I nodded to his question.

"Ask either Jinyoung or Guan Lin to take you to the front office, the school building is huge so don't try and get lost." He winked before going back to his room by the tv. Everyone else slowly went back up to their rooms as well. So far, first day was just the beginning of my new life here. I'm enjoying it a lot with these new hyungs and Guan Lin.