15

| Confession |

I'm standing here anticipating on what Jinyoung might say. He lowered the bag that was filled with kitchen utensils. He sighed and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Daehwi, I like you. Scratch that, I love you." I stood there shocked at what he said. My face heated up and turned red.

"I've been loving you since the day I watched you from afar. Again, I'm sorry for not doing anything till now." He said bringing me into a hug. At the same time tears was threatening to fall, I feel warmer than before.

"Well then, Daehwi? Will you be mine?" He started to rub my back, comforting me slowly.

I pulled away and stared back at him. I was still rubbing my eyes from the tears that had fallen. It's not because I'm sad, it's tears of joy. Having someone who really does care about me here the most.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered and jumped back into Jinyoung's arm.

The door opened while we're still in the hug, honestly we both didn't care till a noise of a phone clicking goes off. We pulled away and saw Jihoon on the floor laughing at Woojin who was holding the phone in his hand.

"I didn't do that, this winkboy here wanted to do it." He excused himself and pointed at Jihoon who stopped laughing and defended himself.

"No, you had the phone and you wanted to capture this moment, despite you been watching them from the window!"

"I can't watch them from the window? What if they get snuck up on? I'll be there to react fast to protect them." They continued arguing, Jinyoung picked up the bag and went pass them. He held onto my hand and intertwine our fingers.

Minhyun and Guan Lin was still in the kitchen setting the meat on the grill. Daniel was also in there grilling the other meat that was almost done.

"Hey we got what you needed." Jinyoung said plopping the bag on the counter next to them.

"Thanks, dinner will be done in 10 minutes." Daniel said looking in the bag and taking out a pair of tongs.

We exit the kitchen and went back to our room, I still have that little plushie on me. I almost forgot about it honestly with Jinyoung's sudden confession. I was also surprised that none of us cared about one of the 2Parks taking a picture of us hugging. Jinyoung jumped onto his bed, I held onto the bag and headed up towards my bed.

"What did you buy if you don't mind asking.?" He asked before I fully got up.

"Umm... It's my stuff, yeah my stuff."

"Are you lying about it? I know you would buy more than one 'stuff'." I ran out of excuses, it's like he can read through me. I got off the bed leaving the bag up on the bed, I took the plushie and handed it to him.

"Here then, it's gift for doing all these stuffs for me that no one will do." I said lowering my head afraid of what he might do.

His hands reached over not grabbing the plushie but grabbing my wrist. His other hand took the plushie but the other held on. I heard him getting off the bed so now he's in front of me.

"My gift is standing in front of me." He said, I looked up and he placed his lips onto mines.

I was shocked from his actions, he moved his hands behind my head deepening the kiss. I finally kissed back knowing that he won't stop after a while. He moved me over towards the bed slowly not letting go of the kiss. Not knowing that we were kissing in bed together now, we both pulled away breathing heavily after a long session. I stared at Jinyoung with the smile on my face, his lips were red and puffy now. He covered us in blankets before the door opened. We both looked up pass the blanket that is covering us and see Sungwoon.

"Oh, sorry to disturb your little session. Dinner is ready." He said scratching the back of his recently new red colored hair.

"Hyung, when did you dye your hair?" I asked him, usually dying hair takes a long time.

"Oh? About a few minutes ago. Been at that salon since the morning." He responded flipping his hair around.

"We'll come out in a bit." Jinyoung told him, Sungwoon nodded then closed the door again.

I sat up from the bed but Jinyoung pulled me back down. He rested his arm on me, next thing I knew he was cuddling with me.

"Jin-Jinyoung-ah, what are you doing? We have d-dinner waiting outside." I stuttered trying to be free of his embrace.

"The food can wait, just let me have this time."

"B-but we do this every time we s-sleep to-together." I continued stuttering while cursing in my head.

I gave up wiggling around his embrace. He laid his head on my neck. It was warmer now, though his breath was touching on my neck. Soon after it was being placed with something moist and soft. I realized it was his lips leaving small kisses on them.

"Ji-Jinyoung-ah." I said trying to get him stop.

He ignored me and continued to kiss away. Seems like I won't be having a peaceful night.