5

| Secrets |

I woke up in a nurse room, the lights were off, the shutters covered have the windows by the bed. I saw Jinyoung next to me on a chair, he was sleeping while holding onto my right hand. I saw couple bandages around my arms, I felt some on my face too. The damage they've done must've been serious then, I sighed heavily.

"What should I do." I said quietly before laying back down on the bed. With the bed movement, Jinyoung struck up and saw me awake, his eyes were red. So he must've been worried sick about me while I was out.

"Daehwi-ah, are you okay now?" He asked me concern about my health. I shrugged at the question since I don't know the answer to it. I seemed fine but I seemed not.

"What should I do Jinyoung... I don't know how to do this.." he remained quiet, I saw him looked down at my hand. He didn't say anything till the nurse walked in, she checked up on me before giving me the okay. I got discharged out of the nurse office, Jinyoung trailing behind me.

"Before I can forget.. what happened to you before I arrived here?" I remembered the night when he said he had this incident before.

"They're the same group of students that would always bully anyone that looked weak. Example you, due to your looks, that's why they pick on you. Even though I may not seem that weak of a person. They know in any sort of weakness in anyone." I never knew Jinyoung would've been targeted after all these times. "I still get bullied, not often though, at least once or twice a month. They'll slowly stop bullying you after a few months... Guan Lin knows but he doesn't get this because he's a grade lower than us. He will keep it quiet in your favor, I know you wanted to keep it a secret after all." He continued, I felt relieved now. We got out of the school ground, there was Jaehwan in the car waiting for the two of us. Guan Lin still in school, we were left to go home early due to what happened earlier.

We entered the car, Jaehwan didn't start the engine, he just stared at us.

"Would anyone like to explain what happen?" I kept quiet, Jinyoung had his mouth open but nothing came out.

"Jinyoung, since you have your mouth open, would you like to explain?"

"I'll get to the point, Daehwi was found in the hallway knocked out cold. He looked as if he got a fever or having too much stress. I found him with bleeding nose and small bruises on his arms and around his face. How'd he get all that? I got no clue, a student screamed after seeing him on the floor. So here I am, with our housemate to take care of." Jinyoung was a good at making excuses when it comes to my condition. It also looked like Jaehwan bought the excuse, I sighed then laid down at the back seats getting comfortable. I heard the car engine started up, next thing I know staring out the window in front of me, we're moving though the sky doesn't show it. Jaehwan pulled back the shades of the ceiling window when we're on the red light or something. The good view laying down in the back was great. It sure does help me keep things off my head, I need things like this back at home.

"Daehwi? Earth to Daehwi." I snapped out of my thoughts and saw a hand waving above me. I moved the hand out of the way and stood up, wow, we're home already.

"In what speed did you drive at?"

"70-80mph, problem? Now hurry out, I still got a job to work at now." Jaehwan answered and hurried us out of the car, after we left the car, he pulled out of the driveway then begin driving down the road in a quick pace.

"I never seen him in a rush to go to work. I thought they would hate working."

"You'll get used to it. That's how this family work, we still need to get the money to keep all the stuff we have now." Jinyoung told me before heading to the front door. He digged through his bag and pockets for the key, it took him couple minutes until he found them. He unlocked the door then dragged me inside. He grabbed my bag then went inside our room, I heard some crashes so I assume he thrown them somewhere. Jisung came rushing down the stairs after hearing the noise, he saw Jinyoung and I in the living room on the couch.

"What was that- Oh, you two. Did you already explain yourself to Jaehwan? I got a call from him that he was picking you guys up from school early due to an incident.." Jinyoung nodded, still trying to cover the bandage that was still on my cheek. "What are you hiding?"

"It's nothing hyung, seriously, it's nothing." I answered quickly before he get closer towards us.

"JISUNG HYUNG" someone else shouted inside a nearby room.

"I think you should go now hyung." I shooed him away from us. Jinyoung was nearly done removing the bandage. It was still covered in fresh blood, he sighed then went towards the kitchen to grab a damp cloth. He placed some new bandages and a cotton near me, he caressed the wound with the cloth carefully removing any dry blood. As the bleeding slowly stopped, he placed on the cotton before wrapping it with bandages.

"The wound should heal up after couple months, I think it's best for you to not be alone in the school grounds anymore. In your protection, it's best to be around other students."

"Last time I was around other students, I was tripped over with them laughing at me. Do you think I'm safe at all?"

"Daehwi.. There's some students that are like me.. They don't want to be bullied or get worse incidents than what you've went through." He explained, I don't feel safe around the school anymore. For some reason, I feel safe with Jinyoung more than anyone.

"Then I'll stick with you if you're talking protection." He seemed to be caught off guard with what I had said. I've heard from other hyungs that Jinyoung been taking fighting lessons with Jihoon and Woojin hyung. Well, I've only been eavesdropping on them, it was my chance to learn more about everyone in the house. I never knew Jihoon could fight, actually I'll take that back. I saw a video of Jihoon and Woojin fighting Seongwu recorded by their roommate, Kim Jaehwan.

"Daehwi, let's go rest." Jinyoung pulled me up and walked to our room. I didn't have the strength to climb up the top bunk, I ended up sleeping with Jinyoung on the bottom bunk. Surprised we both fit in this bed without one having to fall off or being against the wall. He had his arm stretched out, since I was still adjusting to the comfort of this position, I rest my head on his arm. Unconsciously, I moved my head closer towards Jinyoung's chest before my vision blacked out.