16

| Traveling |

I yawned as I opened my eyes, I sat up to only see Sungwoon and Jinyoung still sleeping peacefully. I got out of bed quickly and quiet, I opened the door and noticed it would be a terrible idea.

Thud

I fumbled back to the floor near the bed. The noise woke up Jinyoung and Sungwoon. Jisung looked shocked and rushed over to me.

"Omo, I'm sorry! I didn't think you already be awake." He said quickly rubbing on the spot where the door hit me.

The pain eased away quickly with him rubbing on it. He helped bringing me back up to my feet, Jinyoung got out of bed then headed outside. I sense a jealous boyfriend already, I excused myself then followed Jinyoung. As soon as I exit the room, I was pulled aside being pulled up the stairs. He opened the door leading us down to another hallways that showed more rooms. No one really goes through here, it was mainly at the first floor. Jinyoung opened one of the doors then let the both of us entered before he locked the door.

"Today and whatever the end is for you to return to school. You're mines and will only be mines." He told me, from his husky deep voice made my spine shiver.

I've never seen this side of Jinyoung, not the aggressive mode. So this side of Jinyoung scares me the most, who knows what he may do.

"I-I thought-" he got closer to me which when I shut myself up afraid of what to say next.

"Continue on." He said with that same voice.

"I-I... umm.." I kept thinking of what to say but I couldn't.

"Don't worry, no one goes through this side of the house. I think it's best we have our privacy." He placed his hands at both of my side.

"We haven't even brushed our teeth yet!" I told him.

"Yeah I know, I won't mind the weird taste coming from your mouth." He said licking his lips, the room suddenly gotten darker.

Once the light brighten up the room, he smashed his lips onto mines. I moved my hands around looking for something to lay on. I felt a couch nearby. Jinyoung must've caught on to what I was trying to do. He started to move forward which cause myself to move backwards towards the couch. Once I got to the couch I've fallen onto it while Jinyoung got on top of me.

"This time I can show you how much I loved you." He said before placing his lips onto mines again.

>>>

We're hanging out in the living room. I'm cuddled up with Jinyoung now, what happened earlier was something I wasn't really expecting, well not that extra part. We were watching The Running Man on TV while some of hyungs are out working or just sleeping. Guan Lin left with one of the hyungs to go buy some stuff.

"Ay, Daehwi. Wanna go play at a park?" Daniel came out of his and asked me.

"Can Jinyoungie come?" I said, I don't wanna deal with the scary side of Jinyoung again.

"Sure, if he doesn't mind at all." He responded before going into the kitchen.

"I don't mind hyung." He said.

"Okay meet back in the living room in couple hours!" Daniel shouted.

>>>

We got done changing out of our pajamas after countless times of denying hyung to make us go change. The show we were watching was so good, seems like we got into it so well. Jihoon got us changing once he said he'll give us the link for the series and other dramas we may be interested in. We exited the room to see Daniel waiting on the couch.

"Took you guys long enough." He said getting up.

"Yeah.. about that..." I said scratching my nape.

"Whatever, come on, don't want to be out playing in the dark."

"We can do hide and seek then." Jinyoung suggested for the dark.

"No fair Jinyoung, you gonna blend in with the nature without having to do anything." Daniel complained.

"If we're doing that then I'm hiding behind Jinyoungie hyungie." I said then laughed at myself for coming up nicknames.

When I calmed myself from laughing, we headed to the front door. Daniel yelled out that we'll be gone to anyone in the house. We walked out of the driveway and now on the sidewalk.

"Hey do you guys wanna race?" Daniel asked out of the blue.

"Hyung, I'm not that fast." I whined to them.

"Then how did you even run." He questioned me.

"Because I did this." Jinyoung answered and picked me up.

"Y-yah!!" I partially screamed before he started running.

Daniel started chasing after us, soon he caught up to us. He was laughing at our behavior just before we arrived at the park. Just from the race they just took, it was like I was on a roller coaster that's free. There was a empty playground there too, I rushed to the swing set and just swing from there.

"You only wanna come to just go on a swing set? Then what's the point of me bringing a tennis ball." Daniel complained as he pulled out a tennis ball from his jacket pocket

"Just for a little then we can play." I told him, I can feel Jinyoung creeping up behind.

I jumped because I'm worried on what he do from the first date.

"I'm not gonna push you." He chuckled as he stayed there and stared at me.

"I don't trust you." I smiled, I looked at the tennis ball Daniel is still holding.

I went towards Daniel and throw the ball at Jinyoung, surprisingly he caught it. Oh dear rip me. I thought then started running with Jinyoung chasing behind.

I got behind Daniel and guard myself from Jinyoung. I can hear Daniel's laughter, I looked passed him and saw no one. Did Jinyoung give up? Nevermind, he came up from behind and gave me a back hug.

"Gotcha baby." He blurted out.

"Woah, you guys a thing?" Daniel turned with the shock expression.

"Don't act like I haven't been trying." He told him laying his head on my hair.

"When did you guys got together?" He continued asking

"Last night." We both said.

"Ha, no wonder why 2Parks were arguing with each other over a photo." He joked then toss the ball up.

"Do you guys wanna go to a cafe and eat instead of playing then?"

"Can we go to an arcade? Then the cafe." I corrected him. He didn't deny so that's a win win for me.

We made our way through the streets and public transportation to get to a arcade Daniel wanted to go. It was fun going through the public transportation I guess, I mean we were crowded and all since it was the ending of the day. So workers, business men are going home. Daniel grabbed our attention and told us that we're leaving at this stop. When the train stopped, we struggled our way out through the tight space we were in. Once we got out, we were also crowded by those who are trying to get in. When the crowd was over, I rest against the wall. Never have I ever gone through this mess just to go to a simple arcade. By the time we exit the transportation, it was nearly late. About 7pm I assume, we went out for walking for couple hours. Daniel was busy on the phone talking to someone. We walked pass a hotel before Daniel shouted at us.

"We're staying here for the night." We turned and looked up at the hotel.

We followed behind him and waited in the lobby while he went to go check in. When he came back, he had two key cards in his hand. He handed a key card to Jinyoung.

"You two will be in a room together, meet back here same time tomorrow morning okay?"

Pain || JINHWI FanFic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें