18

| Arcade |

We're now arriving at the arcade, the food and drinks were delicious. Daniel had to get his packed since we were already done by the time he received his food. Daniel opened the door for us to enter and he let the door shut behind.

"Daebak!" I said continuously running around the big arcade.

It was so colorful and dark-ish. So many games were around, a lot more games than the arcade we went to before. I caught Jinyoung already on a car game driving away digitally. I laughed at the sight of him doing so well in those races. I sat in the car seat like next to him and continue watching from there till he finished. On the other I spotted Daniel eating his salad peacefully at a table nearby.

"Wanna play?" Jinyoung asked me, I snapped back and saw him already finished.

"Ye- no.. I mean, I can but how can touch them." I pointed at the break and the gas pedals despite my height and my legs aren't that long to reach over.

"I'll press them then, come on, you'll do the steering." Jinyoung said.

I refused to go sit on his lap to play a car game. Plus its in a public area, that would feel extremely awkward. Jinyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him. I sighed knowing there's no other way around. He wrapped his arms around my waist before I selected a map to race on. Jinyoung suddenly rested his head on my shoulders.

"Go." The game said, I looked back at the screen and I was already off in first place.

"Pay attention Daehwi-ah. Don't wanna lose to computer players." I heard him chuckled, his arms that were wrapped around me were tighten.

>>>

I clapped knowing I got first place, oh finally the ended. I laid my head on the steering wheel, Jinyoung and lifted my head back up and hop off the seat. He kept himself on my back and walked me as if I was a baby. He kept walking moving from one side to another with one step everytime. I saw Daniel in the corner of my eyes holding his phone out and pointing the camera at us.

"Jinyoungie~ stoppp~" I whined because Daniel is already catching this moment.

"You're scared to show it out to the public?" Jinyoung only laughed and continued to walk like that till we arrive at the restroom which was at the very back. Jinyoung opened the restroom door and entered to do something but he pop back out and drag me inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, I never recall needing to go to the restroom. "I'm not joining you in doing your business."

He put me up against the wall and placed both of his hands at both of my sides. I flinched when he placed them next to me. He moved his head closer to where I can feel his warm breath. After couple minutes of staring at each other, he slowly moved his way down towards my neck and started kissing on it. I let out weird noises, I covered my mouth quickly remembering we're in the public restroom.

"Jinyoung- not the ti-time." I said surpassing the pleasure he is giving. I heard him whined before pulling away.

"Knew I should done it to you back in the hotel but remembering about the walls not being soundproof." He shrugged before placing his lips onto mines.

We pulled away a few moments before a knock was on the door. Jinyoung pulled out his mask and an extra one then handed it to me.

"Wear it, we're ditching Daniel again." He said as he wore his hood.

At first, I thought he only pulled out the mask because of the swollen lips but I stand uncorrected. I didn't have anything on me to hide myself from Daniel, Jinyoung sensed it and handed me a cap he had hanging around his belt. I pulled back my bangs before wearing the cap, it took me a minute to get on right.

"Ready?" He asked me

Knock

Knock

"Yep." I responded before he opened the door and quickly apologizing to the dude in front of him.

He grabbed my wrist and we started walking out of the restroom. We spotted Daniel playing some kids game.

"Are you sure Daniel hyung is even his age?" Jinyoung asked me since I'm closer to Daniel hyung ish.

"He's always like this. He may act like a 5 year old but he is who he is." I chuckled quietly as we snuck past him. "Why all of a sudden we're ditching him?" I asked wondering.

"I like it when we're out alone, poor Daniel, he must be third wheeling you know." Jinyoung responded. Once we entered we were introduced to Seongwu.

"Sirs? Have you by any chance see a muscular guy with broad shoulders that came in with 2 kids?" He asked as if we're strangers.

"Yes, he's over there in the kids sections." Jinyoung said with a deeper voice. I did stared at him after he used the deep voice.

"Ah, I see. Thank you." He bowed then went past us getting to Daniel hyung.

"Daniel must be good now since he got Seongwu." I laughed after we exit the building. Something struck me and I looked back with a sad look in my eyes.

"Eh? Why are you sad Daehwi?" He caught onto my stares.

"It's nothing Jinyoung hyung, I'm just tired." Though I really wanna play in the arcade. "Let's go home?" I asked and he nodded in response before going to a nearest train station.

>>>

"We're getting off this stop." Jinyoung informed me when the train started to slow down.

It's less crowded than before with Daniel hyung, we didn't have to squeeze through or anything yet. We used our cards and paid to get through security, Jinyoung wanted to stop by somewhere before going home. I followed him around till we arrive at a store. He told me to wait outside as he go inside searching for something.

"Alright, I'm back. Ready to continue?" He told me as he exit the store putting away his card into his wallet.

"Were you running low on money?" I asked and he only nodded.

We continued walking away from the store till we arrived back home. Which wasn't that far surprisingly, oh yeah we do live near a store. Once I opened the door, honestly I ran past couple hyungs which making me leave Jinyoung behind. Yeah, I regret it a little, but hey I get first dibs on the bed. Once I opened the door I saw Jinyoung already chilling on the bed. My mouth dropped and noticed the window was open.

"No fair!" I whined like a little kid that lost in a race.

"I knew you would be like this, don't ask how." He smiled and patted a spot next to him.

"You really are masterminded." I walked and jumped onto the spot as he pull me into a big hug.