10

| Hangout |

I woke up to feeling Jinyoung's warm breath landing on neck. I still feel the same from last night, I remained there trying to figure out what this feeling means.

Jinyoung, why do you always make feel this way?

After that thought, Jinyoung woke up from his slumber. I showed a smile before getting up, the door flung opened causing a loud noise. We both flinched and stared at Jihoon and Woojin who came in the door. They both have the same shock looking expression.

"Why did you-" I was cut off after hearing groans.

"Yah! If you gonna make a big ruckus do it somewhere else!" Sungwoon jotted up and yelled at the two.

"Go to sleep shortie." Woojin said then turned to us.

"As I was saying, why did you guys have to do that on a Saturday morning already?" I asked them.

They didn't answer the question, instead they followed what Sungwoon said and dragged both of us out of bed and into the living room. They placed us on the couch in the middle and both of them went to the chairs at the sides. Nobody else was awake, well except for Guan Lin and Minhyun hyung who were in the kitchen. Jihoon and Woojin had those weird looks staring between both of us.

"What really happened yesterday?" Jihoon finally spoke up. The topic I didn't want to talk about is the fight and about my own condition.

"About that-"

"Daehwi was getting confronted blah blah blah then there's me fighting all 5." Jinyoung cut me off again and said the story in a short way. I sighed then looked down at the floor.

Jinyoung and 2Parks continued to talk about the topic while I continued staring at the floor not taking in anything they're saying. I did find some red under the couch, I stood up then bend over to grabbed it. A boxing glove, no wonder. After I got back up with the boxing glove in hand, the others stared at me.

"Oh my! You found the other pair!" Woojin exclaimed and took the glove before hugging me tightly.

"W-Woojin c-can't b-breathe." I said tapping his waist till he released me from the hug.

"Mianhae, I've been looking for this pair for so long. Thank you so much!!" He said before attempting to hug me.

I used my own power in holding him back since I don't want to get suffocated again. He gave up after 3 minutes of pushing and reaching out. He took Jihoon with him and went to fish Guan Lin out of the kitchen. Jinyoung only smiled throughout the session, he back hug me after Woojin and Jihoon left.

"Jinyoung hyung." I call out his name, no response came out.

"Jinyoungie hyungie." I think of the nickname and this time he hummed back in response.

"What does it mean that a person's body feels warm and different than usual. Like having contact with someone, they're warmer than anything. Your heart beating two times faster, and your face burning up. What does it mean?"

"It means.. that the person is falling in love with the person that gave them the warmth and protection they needed." He said calmly before pulling me down on the couch.

We were laying down on the couch now, Jinyoung had his arm wrapped around me. As time passes, the others woke up. They saw us then ran to their room or other places around the house.

>>>

We're now out of the house since hyungs wanted us to go out instead of staying inside doing nothing but be on our phones and watch tv. Woojin decided to tag along since he was gonna be bored being in his room with the others doing nothing. Sometimes I wonder what they be doing at home when we're out.