8

| Fight |

I woke up, first thing I knew I smacked my head to the ceiling causing a loud thump. I fell back onto the bed groaning from the impact. The door flung opened, causing another loud thump. I heard groans from the other two sleepers.

"Daehwi? Are you okay? I heard a bump earlier from the kitchen." Jisung climbed up and peaked at me.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just bumped my head to the ceiling." I said carefully sitting back up now.

"Please be careful alright. Get ready for school." He said then started waking up Jinyoung and Sungwoon.

"Its okay to wake up the kids but why me?!" Sungwoon shouted after getting up.

"You got work to go to, plus they've called you the past 3 minutes." Jisung pointed at Sungwoon's phone which was on top of our drawers. After he said that, his phone started to ring again. I watched Sungwoon scramble out of bed and reached his phone. A lot of "yes" and "mhm" were exchanged between Sungwoon and the person on the other line.

"While Sungwoon is on the call, you should get ready Daehwi." Jisung whispered to me before continuing to shake Jinyoung.

>>>

"Daehwi, continue on to class, don't walk into a dead classroom too. I'll catch up as soon as possible." Jinyoung told me before he headed off the opposite direction.

I sighed before walking to class. For once I kept an eye for a foot that would suddenly popped out. Luckily for that I got over about 2-3 of those. Before I step into the classroom, someone grabbed my collar and pulled me away from the door.

"Where's your boyfriend huh?" I can finally looked at the name tag, it read Park Minho. I tried to loosen his grip but he held on tighter.

"You'll to repay that day for not beating you up because of your boyfriend." He showed a evil grin causing me to get nervous and scared.

"Stop this madness.. please.. someone.. h-help me.." I managed to say, I only heard Minho and his group of friends laughed at my statement.

"Promise me, there's no one to help you." He responded he was about to punch me but someone caught it then punched him back causing him to stumble back.

After losing grip, I looked up and saw Jinyoung standing in front of me. He seemed to already put away his bag since it's not on his back or around his shoulders.

"What perfect timing. I assume you want to get beaten up too?" Minho said recovering from the punch. Jinyoung only remained silent and not showing any signs of weakness in himself.

"You and what army do you think you will protect your little boy eh?"

"No one but me." He told them, the bell rung, students are entering their classes. We didn't move one inch. As soon as the doors were shut, Minho's group lunged at Jinyoung.

"Stay behind me." Jinyoung told me moving one of his arms back to guard.

The scene was unpredictable, watching Jinyoung take on 5 of them at once. Only two of them are already knocked out on the ground. Jinyoung continued to dodge and counter their attack. After one counter, it fired back. Minho copied what Jinyoung did then punched him back. Jinyoung did stumbled back from the punch. The other two that remained standing took the advantages and jumped onto him. He was taken down to the ground, two of Minho's friend kept him pinned down.

"A boyfriend wanna be tough eh? Too bad you can't finish us off." Minho said slowly approaching me, I stepped back until my back was against the wall.

"Back off him you little-" Jinyoung shouted till one of them covered his mouth to prevent anymore shouting and yelling.

Click

"What the? All of you! To the office now!" Our teacher shouted, they got off Jinyoung then headed down the office direction. "And be sure you're going there!" he added towards Minho and his group. They ended up having to carry the two knocked out friends, I was gonna walk down with Jinyoung but the teacher held me back.

"Jinyoung, I think you should go too. I'll watch Daehwi for you." The teacher told Jinyoung after helping him get off the ground.

"No sir, I think it's best that I go with Jinyoung and explain what had happen." I said, I went to Jinyoung's side. "The principal may or may not believe anything that he said once he looked through the cameras.." I pointed up at one around us.

"If you insists." Our teacher sighed in defeat then let us go down towards the office.

>>>

"What do we have here boys?" The principal arrived in his office seeing Minho's group, Jinyoung, and myself sitting or standing in front of his desk. Minho stood from his seat then stared at the principal.

"Okay, I'll confess. Mr. Bae Jinyoung and his partner Lee Daehwi here attacked us when we're just dropping some stuff off at Teacher Yook's classroom." He spitted out lies and pointed at two of his knocked out friends.

"What?! No! You stopped me from entering his classroom and tried to hurt me!" I jumped up and shouted at him. "We wouldn't be here if you didn't decide to do that!" I added.

"Is it true Mr. Bae?" the principal stopped us from continuing after he raised his left hand.

"Daehwi is right.. I'm only involve to defend this boy." He pointed up at his bruises on his cheeks and eye.

"Before we can continue, Minho, Yuta, Chang. I'll like to have a word with you three after you drop off your friends at the school's clinic. Lee Daehwi, I'd like you and Jinyoung go to there as well to get his injuries checked on. Meet me back after you do that." He said and before he can exit the room, Minho lost it.

"Are you seriously gonna believe them?! Did you not see what that little brat did to my friends?!"

"Ah shut it Minho, remember there are cameras around here. So you might as well keep that mouth shut." He retorted back, he exit the room and left the door open.

"You two will pay for this" He gritted his teeth, I helped Jinyoung up ignoring whatever Minho is saying to us. We exit the room, next thing I knew there was staff coming past us. I turned and saw Minho being held back with a sharp pencil at hand shouting at us. The securities soon bumped into us and pinned Minho down. We continued our way out of the hallway and looking for the nurse office.