9

| Plans |

We got home after what had happen. Jisung was already waiting for us at the door. His facial expression doesn't seemed promising.

Trust me, if you never seen his bad side.. don't try him, I'm sure you don't wanna see it.

I hid behind Jinyoung, only poking my head out. Honestly, I did hear from Guan Lin and 2Parks talking about Jisung's bad side. They told me to be careful of it because who knows what will happen. Jisung grabbed both of us, he dragged us inside(closing the door ofc) and put us into our room.

"H-hyung?" I went to Jinyoung quick being afraid of what I'll be anticipating.

"You two, explain what the actual heck happen in school?! I received a call about Jinyoung getting suspended for about two days!" He shouted at us, surely the other hyungs and Guan Lin can hear.

"Jisung hyung, I'll explain-" My mouth was forced to closed shut when Jinyoung placed a finger on it.

"No, Jisung hyung. You know about those bullies I've talked to Guan Lin and Jihoon about right?" Jisung nodded while tapping his right foot.

"Them again, I've fought-"

"Fighting?! Are you kidding me Jinyoung?! What are you thinking?!" He continued to shout.

"You didn't let me fini- ow!" Jinyoung groaned in pain after I smacked his head to keep him quiet.

"Hyung, Jinyoung didn't fight them because of hatred.. it's because of.." I was debating if I should tell Jisung about my pain or not, I looked at him and he had an eyebrow crooked up. I noticed stares from Jinyoung, he had a sudden worry look through his eyes knowing what I'll be saying next.

"Hyung.. don't tell the others please."

"I won't Daehwi-ah, you can always trust me."

"Like last time when I asked to keep that a secret." Jinyoung whispered and I hit his shoulders due to the lack of respect.

"Yah you-"

"Learn to respect hyung.." I cut him off then stared at him.

"Are you gonna explain?"

"Because that group err tried to attack me but Jinyoung was there to defend me from them."

"Is that a reason why you wore a long sleeve shirt underneath during a hot clear weather..?" I nodded, I rolled up my sleeve to show the bruises that were left. Jisung seemed shocked by it but soon his expression turned back again.

"Jinyoung, I'll talk to the principal to remove that suspension. This is some stupid things people do these days at school I swear." Jisung turned to him then left the room.

"Are you sure that was a good idea to tell Jisung hyung?"

"Yeah.. I think it was best to tell him or Minhyun about it."

"Sure that works but Minhyun is a better option."

"Can we just go sleep? I'm tired." I faked yawn and started stretching. I climbed up to my bunk but Jinyoung grabbed my waist and carried me down to his bunk.

"Y-yah, J-Jinyoung hy-hyung." I felt weird, something inside bubbling up, my face was suddenly burning from Jinyoung's action.