4

| Want More? |

I woke up early, I got out of bed then Jisung came through the door. I reacted quickly then start hiding the bruises.

"O-oh. Daehwi? You're up early."

"Yeah, I slept early so.. I'll wake Jinyoung up for you. In debt of your work yesterday." I smiled, it took Jisung a moment to agreed, he exit the room. I turned to Jinyoung who sudden had his eyes open. I fallen down after noticing he was awake the whole time. He stood up from his bed then lended me his hand. When I was about to, I remembered about the bruises and pulled away quickly.

"Don't have to hide it from me.. I've seen it already."

"So you must be the one from last night.."

"So you were awake that time when I went to check on your health huh.? Such an actor." He grabbed me then pulled me up. "Let's get ready, we don't want eomma Jisung to come yell at us." he smiled before leaving me in the room with a sleeping Sungwoon.

>>>

"Have fun kiddos." Minhyun dropped us off this time, I hesitated after I stepped out of the car. I'm scared and worried if that incident will happen again today. When I checked my surrounding, I noticed Jinyoung and Guan Lin was already off to class. Without knowing myself, I started running so I can avoid the other students. Of course I ended up getting tripped over by a student, making a big fool of myself, everyone that was in the hallway begin laughing at me. I stayed there not moving one bit, everything here really changed. It was more peaceful back then, now it's worst. The laughters were getting louder, not till someone clamp their hands around my ears blocking it off. I saw Guan Lin in front of me with sorry in his eyes, it wasn't his arms that's clamped onto my ears. I suddenly pulled to my feet and was walking away from the scene. I stared at the ground, we went up a big flight of stairs. I noticed we were on the rooftop, the sun was half way above us. The hands were off my ears, I turned and saw Jinyoung.

"Since you heard what I said, you know I will keep those words right?" He told me before going up towards the edge. I got scared and pulled him back down because who knows what he would do. After he got pulled back down, he started chuckling. Wow and he can finally talk normally with me. It's true, it was hard trying to communicate with him couple days ago. Suddenly random questions popped up into mind.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Ain't it obvious?" I shook my head and tilted my head. "I got two reasons." He adjusted himself and looked around making sure no one heard.

"I know you don't want the others to know. But the only reason why I know is because I used to get bullied by those same students. And the second reason is, I saw you get hurt. Please don't be in pain in front of me." I was shocked, so Jinyoung didn't left me with Guan Lin back at home. Going through the memories, Jinyoung still had his bag on him in the restroom. Aish, no wonder why, he knew I would be in restroom because he saw it.

"Why didn't you-"

"I don't know what to do.. You know I'm still weak.."

"Action speak louder than word Jinyoung.. you should try that for a change." I told him then walked away. He muttered something before I went down the stairs. I arrived at the classroom, not one student showed up yet, the teacher isn't here yet either. I was lost and confused on what's going on.

"Did the new boy got lost?" I jumped hearing one of the familiar voices, I saw the same group of boys there at the door. "You know, it was fun beating you down yesterday. Do you want some more?" I wanted to escape but they had the first- Oh wait! There's a second door at the back the opposite side of where I'm at. One jumped towards me but I dodged in time then went under the desk. After getting out from there I tried running towards the door but someone was there blocking me. I didn't stop running though, I went below where the open space was between his legs. I made it out of the room, both students that was at the door tried to grab me but they failed due to the range.

"Get him!" I heard it then started running, dammit, I wish I was faster. Before I could make it to the main hallways, my legs gave in and made me collapse on the floor hard. It made a huge noise but no one came out from their rooms. I was only in front of the library, I looked up to be surrounded by the same group, they seemed to be out of breath as well.

"Such kid really does know how to escape in a classroom. We'll give you 2x times worse than yesterday." One grabbed my collar lifting me off the ground. Since there was no lockers around, they pinned me up against the wall. Time passes, I really didn't keep count since I was focused more on the punches and kicks that I was receiving. They finally stopped and left me there laying on the ground, I felt way too weak to get up on my own now. I just laid there, balling my eyes out quietly. Clothes all torn up around the arms, shoulders, knees, all that. After few minutes of crying, I felt exhausted, eyes were heavy, then suddenly I heard a student scream and footsteps rushing over towards me.

"Daehwi! Wake up! I'm sorry that I didn't keep my word this time.." I didn't get to catch the last words of Jinyoung's sentence, my vision then went cold and dark.