2

| School Day |

"Daehwi, wake up." Jisung woke me up then woke up Jinyoung who was below me. I slowly got off bed and leaned on Jisung for support. Jinyoung was still in bed, I left the room then headed upstairs to a restroom.

>>>

"Daehwi-ah! Finish up in the shower, remember there's others that need to use the restroom." He knocked on the door, luckily I was almost finish. "I will!" I shouted back; I turned off the water, grabbed the towel that's nearby. I quickly dried myself and put on clothes that I already prepared. I came out of the restroom then went looking for my bag. Jinyoung was waiting at the door with his bag swung around his shoulders, I walked past him to our room to continue my search.

"Daehwi, if you're looking for your bag, it's right here.." he said it loud enough for me to hear from the room. I came back out and saw him holding it on the right hand. I grabbed the bag and thanked him, Guan Lin then came behind me all prepared.

"Seongwoo! Go drive the kids to school will ya?" I heard Jisung shouted from the kitchen. Seongwoo came out of his room with the keys in his hands. Jinyoung was already out of the door, Guan Lin following behind. I headed out and Seongwoo was already behind me shutting the door.

"Sleep well Daehwi?"

"Yes, it was better than back at home."

"Glad you liked it." We got in the car, Jinyoung was sitting in the passenger seat, I sat at the back with Guan Lin.

Car layout

| Seongwoo - Jinyoung |

| Guan Lin - Daehwi |

I looked at the time, it was still 6:30, did Jisung really woke us up at 5? I know I take a long time in the restroom, but I didn't expect it to still be early. Since the ride was quiet, being Seongwoo, he turned on the radio which started playing music. I heard noises from the front, I looked at the side mirror and saw Jinyoung sleeping soundly. A student like him can never get good amount of sleep these days.

"Jinyoung, wake up. We've arrived." Seongwoo shook him after pulling up to the school gate. I got out of the car excitedly, I turned and looked at both of them. I still haven't figured out who to escort me.

"Can one of you help me on finding the office?" I tilted my head, Jinyoung walked past me not saying anything. I just stared at Guan Lin, he had that smile on his face.

"Hey! Are you coming or not?!" Jinyoung shouted back, Guan Lin burst out laughing. I turned and catch up with Jinyoung, I saw Guan Lin went the opposite way to get to his class. As soon, we entered the hallway, it looked very new, very quiet as well.

>>>

After being dropped off at the office by Jinyoung, he left me before I can thank him. I felt couple of eyes being stared at me afterwards, I ignored it then entered the office.

"I would like to have my schedule please." I asked the front desk. "Name?" She asked, scrolling through the computer, "Lee Daehwi." After few clicks from the mouse, the printer then begin printing out a copy of my schedule. The lady grabbed it and handed it to me, she also handed me a map so I won't get lost easily. I thanked her then exit to go to first class.

"You must be a new student?" The teacher was at the door, I nodded. "Alright, come in the class to introduce yourself as soon as I say your name okay? Okay." He gave me a thumbs up then went back in the class leaving the door open. I stared out for a bit till I heard my name came out of his mouth. I walked in then faced the class, I recognized one, Bae Jinyoung. Just why do I have to be in a same class as my roommate, I wondered. I introduced myself then bowed before my teacher search around the room for any open seats. I eyed Jinyoung's spot, he was sitting in the far back near a corner, which is to not my surprise they would be open seats around him. My teacher put my seat in front of his, I kept my head low to not receive any awkwardness.

We're halfway through class, the teacher had to run an errand while we were working on a assignment. I was minding my own business till I got hit with a paper ball, I looked up trying to find out who threw it. I couldn't figure it out since all of my classmates were busying on their work or sleeping. I turned around and saw Jinyoung sleeping. I picked up the paper ball and unraveled it to see a rude comment. After reading the comment, I just sighed then got up throwing it away in the recycle bin. After I got back to my seat, the teacher entered the classroom. He was gonna resume his lessons after returning from the errands, when he saw some students sleeping, he went and drop a textbook on their table to wake them. He went passed me and did it to Jinyoung, Jinyoung was not like the other students, he was still sleeping soundly. I heard my teacher sighed, he was about to open his mouth but I stopped him.

"Don't worry, I'll wake him." I told him, he allowed me to do it then went back up the room. I got up from my seat and went next to Jinyoung, I patted his shoulders to see if he nearly waking up. Not even close, I thought about something, I shook him, he didn't budge. I really didn't want to call home just for him to woke.

"Teacher, may I use my phone for something real quick?"

"If its to wake him up then do it, I won't stop you." I took out my phone then dialed Jisung hyung.

"Yeobosaeyo? Daehwi?"

"Yes, it's me, can you do me a favor and do a wake up call?"

"Eh? Who's sleeping?"

"I think his name is Jinyoung-"

"JINYOUNG-AH!" He shouted next to my ear, "hyung, my ear."

"Mianhae Daehwi, put the phone next to his ear for me will you?"

"Ne!"

I moved the phone and placed it by Jinyoung's ear, the students and teacher were watching like we were some show. After a brief second, Jisung hyung began yelling through phone. I heard couple threats from him as well, after couple screams Jinyoung flung up.

"Jisung hyung, I'm up stop yelling now." He said through the call, I pulled the phone away after he finished yelling.

"Thank you Jisung hyung. I'll see you back at home soon." I ended the call, Jinyoung just stared at me while I smiled back at him.

"Don't do this stupid stuff again, I don't have any other choice but call either of them." I continued then headed back to my seat. Once the teacher turned his back, I got hit with another paper ball.

Again? Seriously?

I turned to see if Jinyoung was doing it, he just looked at me with a confused look. Whoever was throwing them is really quick at hiding themselves. I picked up the paper ball then unraveled it, again with the rude comment. First I ignored it now, it's getting on my nerves. Even for my first day I get this type of behavior.

Ring

Ring

I got out of class, being sure to throw away the paper ball from earlier. Finally, school is over. Before I got to the exit someone grabbed my bag and stopped me from walking. I almost tripped over, I looked behind me to see some boys smiling at me. I got a bad feeling about this encounter. I wanted to run but they won't allow me, I was surrounded, I got nowhere to go.