Where am I?

"Lieutenant (L/N)?" Someone said

Who could possibly be waking we up so early?

I opened my eyes up and noticed that I'm not in my room. Being the panicky person I am, I looked around the area and saw... Connor?

"Hello. I am Connor, the android CyberLife sent." He said.

I was staring at him with awe. What the fuck is happening? Am I still sleeping? It's probably a dream.

"Lieutenant, you look a little shocked. I'm sorry that I woke you up. Do you know where I can find lieutenant Anderson?" He asked as his eyes blinked.

"Connor, slap me."

"Excuse me?"

"This got to be a dream. I need to wake up."

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

"Just do it."

He slaps me with very little force, almost as if he was touching my face.

"Come on, slap me harder."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Despite the fact that I would love to stay in this dream, I got things to do. I need to wake up."

He tilts his head to the side as if he couldn't understand what was happening.

"Ok, I'll do it. I'm sorry in advance."

I close my eyes before a strong force hits my face. It hurts.
I open my eyes again and still see Connor in front of me.

"Hey Connor, are you assaulting the newbie?" Someone called out.

"No, she told me to slap her, but I didn't know why."

"Damn, you hit her too hard. Half of her face is red."

At this point, both Connor and Hank was looking at me.
Hank sighed while Connor quickly put his head down when I held eye contact with him. Guilt was written all over his face.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"It's ok, I'm the one that needs to say sorry. I made you slap me, so you don't have to feel sorry. I-"
I stopped talking and realized that his face was a little pink.

Is he embarrassed? I didn't think that androids can turn red.

That made my heart flutter and turned the other half of my face red as well.

"You guys look like you just came back from the beach," Hank said

"I'm sorry, I'll get back to work." I replied.

I turned on the monitor on my desk.

Wait, how did I know how to do that?

Maybe I'm just really good with technology.

I open the file labeled "Deviants" and started to scan through them.

"Do you mind if I looked as well?" Connor said. He's really close right now and makes my heart skip a beat.

"N-no..."

As he was looking through the files, I caught a glimpse of his handsome face that was inches away from me. He turned around and caught me staring.

"Is there something I can help you with?" He asked me.

"N-no, I was... looking at..." I look for the furthest object that I can see. "The water dispenser."

He looks at me with a hint of confusion.

"Lieutenant (L/N), your face is still red. Is the room too hot for you?" He asked

"No, you're too hot for me..." I murmured

"What did you say?"

"N-Nothing!"

I was getting really panicky as he was staring deep into me.

"I'll go get some water for you." He offered

"Thanks..." I said as I was still trying to comprehend what was happening.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I don't know if this is long enough per chapter, so let me know in the comments. I also have finals next week, so I might not have enough time to update. Until next time...