The Date Pt. 2

"Do you have plans tonight?
I'm a couple hundred miles away from Japan,
and I
I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight
'Cause I can't get you off my mind"
|
|

Sunday 11:03 AM

Connor's POV

The cafe was... an interesting experience. I ate a bagel for the first time and drank ice latte too. It was fine I guess, but my mind always made its way to (F/N). I would find myself staring at her for a long period of time before I even catch myself doing so.

"Oh man, this bagel is amazing. It reminds me of when my mom used to make bagels for me when I went to school[let's just pretend that your mom does do this]." She says as she finishes up her food.

Didn't Hank say that (F/N) never had a mom?

I wanted to ask her about it, but I didn't since I don't want to ruin her mood right now. She is so happy. I would die for her just to keep that smile on her face.

(F/N) wipes her face with a napkin. She looks outside the window, looking at the park across the street. Her eyes are glittering with excitement.

"Hey Connor, let's go to the park!" She points in the direction of the park. The excitement on her face makes her look like a little kid opening up presents for Christmas.

"Sure." We get up and I go to the cashier to pay for our bagels.

The same waitress who served us greeted me when u got to the register. I handed her the money, but she refused.

"It's fine. The bagels are on me. Go and have a fun time with your girlfriend." She points at (F/N) who is impatiently waiting at the door for me.

"Oh, and here's the picture I took." She hands me the Polaroid picture.

"Thanks." I go to (F/N) and walk out of the cafe.

"The waitress didn't accept your money?" She asked as we crossed the street.

I shake my head no.

She replies, "Huh, that's a little weird."

When we get to the park, she dashes onto the swings. She sat on one of them and cocks her head to the other one, telling me to sit.

"Come on Connor, let's swing together!" I sit on the other one and observe how (F/N) swings. Then, I copy her.

I place my feet on the floor and walk backward until I can't. Then, I lift my feet and start to swing.

It was like flying, but with (F/N) on my side.

"Weeeee!" (F/N) lets out.

I turn around and see her smiling face, once again, making my heart thump harder.

After she was done with the swings, we decided to have a little walk around the park.

"Ahhh, I haven't been in a park for years!" She exclaims.

"Do humans like to go to parks?" I asked.

"Well, it depends. Adults tend to not come here because it's 'childish' and children come here to play and eat ice cr—" she stops mid-sentence and her mouth drops.

"ICECREAM!" She shouts alongside the other children at the park. I run with her to the ice cream truck and is greeted by a man inside.

"Hello there, what can I get for you?" He said.

"Um... can I get a (vanilla/chocolate) ice cream?" She turns to me. "What about you Connor?"

"I will get the same as well."

The man inside the truck was looking at us weirdly.

"That plastic robot can eat ice cream?" He asked.

"Yes, he can." (F/N) answered.

"Did... you just called it a 'he'?"
(F/N)'s facial expression has changed from being happy to a little annoyed.

"Yes, you got a problem?" She says with a hint of anger.

"N-no, I was just wondering because it's weird..." Now he's starting to get me mad because he made (F/N) angry. I scan him and his truck.

Hmm... clean record, but his truck is expired and is in need of an inspection.

"Sir, your truck seems to be expired a couple weeks ago and is in need of an inspection. I think you should quickly give us the ice cream before we take you to the department." I show him (F/N)'s badge.

"R-right away..." He quickly turns around and makes the ice cream.
He gave us the ice cream, paid and left.

I looked at (F/N) to make sure that she was ok. At first, she was still a little angry, but she quickly smiled at me.

"Nice one, Connor." She lifts her hand and makes a fist. I look at her, tilting my head on the side.

"What am I supposed to do?" I point at her hand.

"Connor, this is a fist pump. This is how you do it:" She gives me her ice cream and demonstrates with her other hand which she then makes another fist and they collide together.

"I see." I hand her the ice cream and I make a fist. We move our fists together until they touched. 🤜 🤛
~~~
We walk to the shoreline and look at the river. The breeze blows on (F/N), making her hair fly softly. She... so perfect in every way. I find that everything she does make her beautiful. How can a human be so perfect?

"Connor, have you tried ice cream before." She asks as she licks her ice cream cone.

"No," I say before I take a lick of the ice cream, just like how (F/N) is doing it.

The flavor of the ice cream is full of sugar and the ice cream melts in my mouth like a snowflake falling on the ground before melting. The soft, fluffy texture dances in my tung before I swallow it into my system.

"How was it?" I realized that I have closed my eyes while I was taking the first bite of my ice cream.

"It was really good." I go in for another bite.

"I really love ice cream. Some people eat it during the summer, but I eat it all year around." She pauses. "Something about ice cream really hits it back home." (F/N)'s facial expression changes a little bit before she turns around and smiles at me again, but this time, with a little ice cream on her nose.

I laugh at her cute face.

"What are you laughing at?" She said with confusion.

"You have ice cream on your nose." I proceed to grab a napkin, bend over to her a little bit and wipe it off her nose. Before I was done with wiping her nose, (F/N) plants a kiss on my face. My metal heart is pumping out of control.

"That is payback for what you did before. Now, we're are equal." She says with a smirk on her face.

I look at her playful and decide to kiss her face, but then I got a new case from the department. I stop my tracks.

"(F/N), there's been an android incident at the Eden club. Do you want to... check it out?" I ask.

"What kind of club is that? A book club?" She laughs before she comes in realization. "Wait, you mean..."

I answer her, "Yes, the strip club."

A/N: Welp, I guess we are going to the strip club next chapter.... I want to take another moment to thank each and every one of you guys for the support and making my day when you guys comment things. They're always really funny and really helps me to continue the story. Thanks again!