Authors Note

This story is a few chapters shorter, and I'm sorry but I was running out of ideas and steam.

I did however decide to do both Terra's and Derrick's point of view in this story.

This story can be read as a stand alone, but it is the second book, the first one called Deliciously Tempting.

Please enjoy and feel free to vote and comment and follow me 😊

Ps. The commenting, please no negative comments that are mean or a form of bullying. I will not tolerate it. It's nasty and uncalled for.

I however do understand if you don't want to comment, I'm not offended, I'm an extremely shy person and I don't comment on a lot of books I read on here.

There are two reasons a lot of us are on here.
One: To read. So what if there are some grammar mistakes, we all make mistakes, we are all trying.
Two: To write. Like I said above about mistakes. Some of us love to write, some of us are dreamers, some of us are sharers.

I don't know about y'all, but I read to escape my world for a little while. There is nothing wrong with that.

To be honest, this app and the marvellous writers on here were very supportive to me when I needed to escape reality.

So please, no nasty comments, no bullying. The more someone will say your book is shit, this is stupid, etc, the faster I will write 😁

Just like everyone else, we deserve a chance and we are not worthless.

❤️

LJ