New member

Elsa

No matter how many times I give birth it's still the same feeling. Pain. Nineteen hours of labor and six hours waiting for my daughter to arrive. Only hearing her late cry before being pulled out the room with stitches. I look towards my belly to see that my skin is slightly stretched but going back to my mortal work and being Cupid again I'll lose it. The door opens with Jack holding Ice. His eyes are filled with the same happiness when seeing Winter and Snow for the first time. She moves a little when being placed on my chest. Her eyes are closed but I can sense something strange from her. I give Pitch a look when arriving in the ward. Giving him the I told you so look.

He growls and leaves the room with North.

The magic that wields inside her is slightly tampered. " Jack can you call North and Pitch in please. Something doesn't feel right"He nods and walks outside of the room. I remove the blanket off her head to see a single streak of black hair. I gently touch it and a vision runs through my head. My arms wrap tighter around her. North and Pitch enter with concerned looks. Jack closing the door behind him. "What is it?" North asks. "I think someone tampered with my pregnancy." Ice shifts a little and I look back towards the three men standing at edge of my bed.

"What do you mean tampered?"

"Like I was drugged but I don't know. I can sense dark magic within Ice. "Pitch gently places his hand on Ice slightly thick hair. His palm glowing a greenish colour. "North I'm afraid to say she is right. This child does wield dark magic but it's been cursed upon her since the way it feels is not the same feeling when you born with it". North pinches the bridge of his nose. "Ya love trouble"He opens the door and indicates for the rest to come in. Everyone settling  themselves in the room. "She is so adorable"Rupunzel whisper-squeals.

"I have to sadly state that Ice is a cursed born with dark powers. "Pitch gets straight to the point. Toothiana moves closer to Ice and as her hand touches the single streak of black hair she moves back. Some feathers scatter onto the floor. Turning black and then forming into ash. North seems horrified. Toothiana, Sandy, Bunnymud and Pitch gulp. Glancing at each other. "What happened to my daughter?" Jack demands. The guardians sigh. "It was before your time. The birth of Christmas"Toothiana states. "And the creation of dreams"Bunnymud adds on.

"They doing the one liner stories again"Flynn whispers. I giggle at him when Merida nudges him. North sighs and looks at me. "All of you must listen closely"

"We all in one room ya know. In a very small room"Hiccup places his hand on Merida mouth. Earning a glare from her. "When Christmas was born I met Manny. Like how you met him Elsa. He told me that more guardians would rise and his prediction was true but Manny didn't tell me about one thing. The dark shadows".

Pitch shifts closer towards the window. Clearly showing he doesn't want to hear it. "The Shadows were fearsome creatures that roamed the night. Terrorizing children before Manny created Sandy but the leader of this shadow army is non other than-"

"My wife"Pitch interrupts. "See I told you"Rupunzel smacks the back of Flynn head before he keeps quite. "I thought mother died"Everyone glances towards the door where Emily stands along with Rupunzel daughter ,Winter and Snow. "She didn't. She is a royal blood line of shadows but they not pure shadow blood. A pure blood doesn't exist anymore. They mated with humans in which their DNA now turned them half-shadow,half-vampire". Flynn stands and dusts off his shoulders. "Now I'm getting the garlic and wooden stakes"He walks and shuts the door behind but immediately returns and takes his seat again.

"Never mind they might be out there". I shake my head. Ice moves a little before I hand her to Winter and Snow. "Her name is Shaylim. Queen of the shadows. I learnt this when she sent for me to be possessed and the shadow to bring me back to her world but it rather roamed free and through my body learnt how to be self sufficient. They intelligent and well trained creatures. Master manipulators. They only way we figured this is through Toothiana. Her magic is pure and with something extremely dark and nearly uncontrollable like this it's easy to tell when her magic turns to ashes. Just like the rest."

I glance to Jack. He kisses my forehead and sits beside me again. "It'll be okay"

"This our fault"Anna says. "It happened when we killed one of her shadows. Perhaps she can sense when they being hurt"Hiccup states. "Do I seriously have to sit through all this one liners?"

"Shut up Flynn"Rupunzel says. I look towards Emily,Winter and Snow. "Emily you don't mind if I give you a nickname right?" She looks to me." I won't mind. Although it mustn't be something embarrassing". I look at her then Pitch daughter.

Glancing at Rupunzel and Flynn. "Flower sounds nice"Before she could greet Rupunzel calls her. She swiftly moves off the chair and hugs me. "Don't worry I'll help you find a cure for Ice". She runs out of door with rest. Leaving with the rest to discuss the matter further. "Winter?" She hums in response and turns to face me. "Take Ice back to the nurse. They still need to run a few tests". She nods and takes Snow hand while holding Ice in the other. Jack remains behind. "Jack, I'm not up for this. For another fight. Winter being hurt is enough but all three of our children. I rather risk my life to keep them alive"

He takes my hand into his. My hand no longer feeling warm but cold. I glance to him. It never feels cold. Always warm. "Elsa what's happening to your face?"